Meanwhile

*Will go back to Questioning Part 2 in the next chapter.

While the Loud sisters were being questioned, The story spread like wildfire. The news report didn't help their case either since it was broadcasted everywhere. Lots of people were shocked to learn that one of their own did this horrible crime. None of them imagined the Louds as abusers and child neglecters. 

However the ones most shocked about the news were the friends and family of Louds. Albert was disappointed in his remaining granddaughters and mostly disappointed in Rita. She was raised better than this yet she did this crime over something as silly as Bad Luck. Margo and Polly were also shocked that Lynn would take this obsession over luck too far. They felt bad that they never stopped her from all of her silly good luck rituals.

Bobby Santiago couldn't believe that his Babe could do this to his bro. He thought that she was responsible and held her siblings in a high regard and wouldn't let anything happen to them. However..It turns out he was mistaken. He started to doubt his relationship, but he held his feelings down so he could check on Ronnie Ann. He knew that Ronnie Ann was hurting since Lincoln was her friend not boyfriend.

Meanwhile Ronnie Ann, only felt one thing....Anger. She was angry at the Loud Family except for Lily since she was a baby. She thought that they always had each other's backs, but this shattered this illusion. However she quickly put her anger down since Bobby was probably hurting since his girlfriend had a hand in this. She quickly looked up and saw him. No words were said since she immediately hugged him. It was comfort to them both.

Lindsey Sweetwater was actually thrilled and horrified about this. She was thrilled since Lola was going to be banned from the pageants. She however was horrified that her rival would let this happen. She never thought that Lola would believe in Lock and just lock her brother out of the house. Lindsey quickly changed the channel trying to distract herself from what she just saw on the news. 

Carol Pingrey couldn't believe that this happened and quickly spread the word. Needless to say...The Louds social reprutations were destroyed. Everyone on the web saw it and needless to say they were disgusted. 

It was safe to say that Monday would be a wake up call for the Louds. But sadly all of them won't know what they destroyed until it was too late.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

I'll update Questions Part Two in a little while.

Bye 👋