Questioning Part 2

Luna's Interview:

"So you're Luna Loud?" Officer Henry Asked. He heard stories about her. Mainly about how she uses a british accent that is highly offensive and how she usually rocks too loud.

"Yeah." Luna Said. She didn't feel like using her fake accent and felt that Mick Swagger wouldn't even gaze in her direction for what she did. 

"So what role do you play for Lincoln." He asked.

"I'm his big sister and I'm closer to him than most of the others considering that most of our other sisters are...kind of bad. It doesn't help that they sometimes take advantage of him most of the time." Luna explained.

"So what are your thoughts on the incident." Officer Henry Asked.

"I wish that I stood up for Lincoln during this time, but I followed my other sisters anyway. Maybe it's because bad things kept happening whenever Lincoln was around. Then it escalated when we banned him from using his room and made him sleep on the coach. Then we kicked him out of the house so we can be safe." Luna Said. When she finished she had a realization that they treated him like garbage and kicked him out like monsters. 

That stuck out to her because they betrayed Lincoln and made him out to be a disease, but he was her little brother. The same brother who always had her back and what does she do. She kicks him out of the house along with the rest of the family and banishes him from going to her activities. All because of...something crazy like bad luck. Bad Luck! She wished she never heard of it since she may have lost the connection that she had with Lincoln and Lily. 

Luna didn't realize that she was crying until Officer Henry offered her a tissue.

"Are you Alright?" Officer Henry Asked.

"No because I treated my brother like garbage all over bad luck. I wish that I never listened to Lynn in the first place." Luna sobbed. 

As Luna blew her nose and tried to compose herself, Officer Henry started thinking. Lynn Jr. caused this whole incident and in turn made the Louds neglect Lincoln. He needed to press more on the subject, but he didn't want to push Luna anymore since she's breaking down. 

"Luna, You can go." Henry stated. Luna quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom so she can make herself look decent.

Luan's interview:

"Hello." Officer Henry Asked. He already knew who Luan was due to the terror that she unleashed every April Fools Day. It doesn't help that she's also known for saying cringe worthy jokes that often got annoying.

"Hi. I'm Luan, but I'm guessing that you already knew that." Luan Said. She had some run ins with the law considering that she often pranked everyone in Royal Woods. 

"So Why did you go along with the incident." Officer Henry Asked.

"I went along with it so no one can wreck havoc on my shows." Luan answered truthfully. She didn't feel like cracking jokes considering the fact that her comedy career was going to be nonexistent when she arrived home. Families won't take kindly to someone who would kick their own family members over something like Bad Luck.

"Okay. Then what role did you play in the family?" Officer Henry Asked.

"I'm the jokester of the family and often pranked them to get my own...thrill." Luan stated. She slowly realized that she could've killed or maimed her family with her jokes. Sure some of the jokes were innocent, but other times she went too far. No one stopped her so she figured that she can keep going on with it. However Lincoln was the only one of the family to crack up at her jokes not including Lynn Sr. He was also her assistant at the birthday parties that she often did shows for. 

Officer Henry recognized that she was thinking about what she's done to her family and didn't want to push further. He wanted her to figure everything out on her own and improve herself since no comedy act needs to go towards the Extreme.

So he let her go and had her send in the one who made this mess possible:

Lynn Jr.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions for the Lynn Jr. Interveiw

Bye 👋