Home part 1

While Albert, Lucy, Lana, Lola and Lisa were at the police station, the rest of the girls woke up. They hoped that everything was a dream and that things would be normal. Their parents would be in the living room..Where one would be setting up the table while the other would be working on their novel. Their sister would be outside working out so she can stay in tip top shape for one of her sports. Their brother and sister would still be in there rooms..Probably sleeping. 

Sadly this was reality. Their parents were sitting in a jail cell along with Lynn waiting for their trails. Most importantly..Lincoln and Lily were in an orphanage possibly heading to new families. Many of them regretted listening to Lynn when she claimed that Lincoln was bad luck. They should have known better since this is the girl who went crazy after losing a game that they rigged. 

Sighing...The older girls slowly walked towards the living room and sat down. They didn't bother to turn the TV on since they knew that every station would be about the Bad Luck Incident. 

"We really screwed up haven't we girls." Lori Said.

"That's putting it lightly. Besides this incident really bit us on the butts." Luan Said.

"Yeah..We can't go to the mall anymore without people glaring at us or kicking us out of the stores. However that pales in comparison since Chaz won't talk to me." Leni Said.

"I know that feeling Leni, Sam hasn't responded to my texts and calls ever since we got home." Luna Said.

"I just wish that we never listened to Lynn. We all knew that she was a sore loser yet...We did those things to Lincoln without really thinking twice about it." Lori Said.

"What's done is done. Our social lives are over. And we only have each other. Besides there is a chance that Mom will get probation." Luan Said.

"That's true. However the same can't be said about Dad and Lynn." Luna Said.

"Yeah..Dad still thinks that Lincoln is badluck and Lynn tried to attack a police officer just because he called her a sore loser. The irony is that she is a sore loser and a sore winner. I wish that they can see how much trouble they're in, but their heads are too far into the ground to see it." Leni Said.

"Ugh...This won't get any easier tomorrow. We have to go to school and it's safe to say that everyone knows what we did. And knowing some...they will use that knowledge to pick on us for it. The worst part is that we cannot see Lincoln mainly because his friends would try to separate us from him at all cost." Lori Said.

"I just hope that Lincoln doesn't hate us for what we did. All of us broke his trust and now...He's living with strangers along with Lily." Luna Said.

"We really need to make it up to him, but how?" Leni Asked. Before Luan can get a word in...They noticed that Vanzilla was coming back to the house. A fact that made them uneasy mainly because their little sister's had to go in for an interview. 

They slowly looked at each other and hoped that their sisters were okay. They couldn't handle more challenges in their quest for redemption.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋