Ride Home

The girls and their grandfather waited for Leni for 5 more minutes. When she arrived, They left the police station and headed towards Vanzilla. However once they were outside most of the citizens around them stopped and glared at them. While others pulled their children close towards them to protect them from the Loud sisters. It hurt them, but they just kept walking towards the hunk of junk van. 

Once inside, The sisters started the journey home with their grandfather. No one said anything since they felt terrible about the entire incident. They were also scared for their 5 missing members that aren't with them at the moment. Coupled with the fact that the youngest Louds had to be interviewed tomorrow which made their feelings worse.

Finally a brave Loud sister started to talk.

"Pop-Pop. Do you hate us?" Lana asked. She was scared that her grandfather would hate them like the town did. However she really needed to know what her grandfather thought of them to calm her nerves.

"No I don't hate your girls. You're still my granddaughters, but I'm disappointed in you for your actions. Most of you should have known right from wrong and you influenced the younger ones into doing a bad thing." Albert answered. 

The girls looked down in shame since it was all true. Most of them should have known better and look what happened. Lincoln and Lily are gone and three of their family members are facing jail time. They knew that the fallout from this is going to destroy their reputations and possibly their future careers. They hoped that they could get some kind of forgiveness from Lincoln for their actions , but deep down they knew that the chances of that are slim.

When they finally reached the Loud House, their own neighbors started to whisper about the events that happened. They couldn't believe that people from their own neighborhood would do something as despicable as throwing out a child. Clearly The Louds didn't care about the safety of one of their own which made people feel great anger. In fact, This has finally pushed the neighbors towards the end of their rope. As the girls got out of the van, Someone threw a piece of garbage at Lola.

"Ewww." Lola Said. She wanted to yell at the person who threw this at her beautiful hair. However she didn't feel the energy to do it since the events that happened earlier. Part of her wanted to blame Lincoln for this, but she knew that it wasn't his fault. So she just walked in the house along with her sisters trying to ignore the glares that the neighbors are giving.

Albert followed them after sitting in the car for a couple of minutes. He was thinking about his late wife and how disappointed she'd be when she learned what her daughter and granddaughters have done. When he came out of the car, the glares stopped since they knew that he was one of the only Louds who was innocent in this situation. 

"Girls. Go to your rooms and go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." Albert Said. The girls nodded and went to their individual room. However Lisa and Lucy bunked with each other since they didn't have their roommates with them. They dreaded tomorrow, but slowly went into a dreamless sleep.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋