Unbelievable

The police officer named Max Duffy was on his way to see the chief. He always assumed that the louds were a good family who treated all of the kids the same. However it was proven wrong when he saw Lincoln out in the cold with nothing, but a pile of leaves to keep him warm. 

When Max reached his destination, he quickly made his case for the chief. Like Max, he thought that the Louds were a good family, but the pictures made him change his mind. He felt angry that the louds would do this to an eleven year old boy and took the evidence to the judge. The judge was shocked that something like this happened in Royal Woods and issued a search warrant. 

Max along with other officers arrived at the house a couple minutes after the louds left the house. They quickly found evidence against the Louds when they saw Lincoln's door with a message: Sorry Lincoln, We can't risk it on it. They quickly rushed out of the house and towards the judge in order to get an arrest warrant against Rita and Lynn Sr.  along with getting Child Services ready to remove Lincoln and Lily from this environment. (PS: Don't want anything to happen to Lily, she's just a baby)

Meanwhile, Lynn Jr. just lost her big game.

"How could we have lost?" Lynn Asked. 

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll win next time!" Lynn Sr. Said.

Lynn grumbled and started walking towards the car with her family however they were quickly cornered by police cars.

"Daddy, What's going on?" Lola  Asked. 

"I'm not sure sweetie, but we'll get this all straightened out." Rita Loud Said. However she couldn't shake the feeling that her family was going to be in big trouble.

"Rita and Lynn Sr. ?" An officer asked. 

"Yes?" Lynn Sr. Said. He was nervous about why these officers wanted them. It's not like they did any crime right?

"You're both being arrested for Child neglect and Kicking out a minor under the age of eighteen."  The officer states. The Louds gasp in horror about what the officer just stated. 

"Wait... Mom and Dad didn't do anything wrong!" Lori screamed. Unaware that a growing crowd was watching the scene. The crowd was shocked that the parents of the Louds was being arrested. They didn't think that they would be arrested for something as horrible as child neglect.

The Loud parents were quickly placed his cuffs and lead to a police car. 

"Don't worry kids, We'll quickly get this sorted out and everything will be okay!" Rita Shouted.

The Police officers had one more job to do which wouldn't be easy. 

"Lincoln Loud?" The police officer asked.

The girls were confused since Lincoln wasn't with them. This thought changed once they saw a boy in a mascot  costume made his or her way towards the officers.

The boy quickly reached the head of the mascot costume and took it off revealing Lincoln.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You are being taken out of the custody of the Louds and being placed in a foster home along with your little sister." The officer said. 

Lincoln quickly followed the officer towards his car and went in while a Child Services worker quickly walked up to Lori and quickly picked up Lily.

"Lily!!" The loud sisters yelled. They tried to get to their youngest member, but were quickly held  at bay by the officers. So they watched Lily and Lincoln be taken away towards a foster home. The girls didn't know that this was the start of their hellish days in Royal Woods. They also didn't know that it would be the start of Lincoln's brand new life without them in it.

Author POV:

How was the second chapter?

I wanted to try this because I've been reading a lot of NSL fanfics on fanfiction. com with karma coming to bite the Louds.

Bye 👋