News

*I don't know the names of the newscasters in Royal Woods so I made them up. If you want me to edit the news cast let me know. Thanks 🙏 

As Lynn Jr. and her sisters wait to be called for an interview, She noticed a TV that was on the wall. 

"Excuse me, Can you turn the TV on please?" Lynn Jr. asked. She wanted to rid her head of this whole incident while secretly blaming Lincoln in her head. The officer nodded and turned it on towards a local news station which only darkened the mood more for her and her family.

News Report:

"Hello Sandra, What's the news on this neglect incident?" The newsman Asked. 

"Well Tom, I'm currently outside the Loud House which previously housed Rita Loud and Lynn Sr. along with their eleven children where police are collecting more evidence of neglect so the parents can get convicted." Sandra commented.

"What have they found Sandra?" Tom Asked.

"They found videos of the sisters terrorizing the middle child named Lincoln Loud thanks to the cameras located around the house. It also seems like the parents favored the daughters due to their actions caught on tape." Sandra answered.

"I see that the police are carrying something behind you Sandra?" Tom Asked.

"Those are the trophies and awards from the sisters which are being returned towards their respective events where they are to be destroyed. This event has also garnered international attention around the world due to how heartbreaking this event is." Sandra answered.

"Not only that Tom, but witnesses have also said that the poor boy was forced to stay outside in the cold while the sisters were in their nice cold beds.When Asked What made the Louds kick out their 11 year old son, Witnesses have also said that it was due to bad luck." Sandra commented.

"The Bad Luck incident started when Lynn Jr. said that Lincoln Loud was bad luck when she lost the game. In an odd twist,  Lincoln was forced to come to the game when she threatened him with a baseball bat. Not only that, but she managed to turn the entire family against Lincoln which doesn't excuse their actions. When word of this spread, regional, national and international sportsman and women were horrified and disgusted." Tom answered.

"Luckily, Lincoln Loud and Lily Loud who is only a baby have been rescued by the hands of our local policemen and women alongside Childservices. Hopefully, The law will send the Loud parents behind bars for this incident so nothing like this can happen again." Tom also commented.

Back to the Louds:

When the news stopped, the rest of the Loud family was terrified about the attention that their neglect has gotten. They never thought that things would be taken this far and now their lives will never be the same.