Confession Part 3

Rita Loud Interveiw:

"Hello Ms. Loud, Do you think that you can answer a few questions for me?" Asked a detective. *The detective is named Mary Johnson who has 6 kids of her own.

"Yes." Rita Said. She just wanted to clear this all up so she can have her babies back.

"So Ms. Loud, Why did you lock your son outside of the house with no blankets?" Detective Johnson Asked. 

"Well, We thought that he was bad luck because of all the mishaps that have been happening for a week whenever he was around." Ms. Loud said somberly. She regretted locking her baby out in the cold while the rest of her daughters got to sleep in the warm house.

"Ms. Loud, Where did you get that idea from exactly?" Detective Johnson Asked. She felt her blood boiling because of what Rita just said. That was the only reason that they locked him out of the house.

"Well, It started when my daughter, Lynn Jr. lost her baseball game and started to blame Lincoln for making her lose." Rita Said.

"Ms. Loud, We have witness reports that she forced Lincoln to be at the game. She also has a history of assault and battery towards others." Detective Johnson Said. 

Rita was stunned that one of her daughters threatened her brother. She remembered when Lynn  Jr. said that she will protect her brother, but then she did this without caring.

"Ms. Loud, Do you realize that because you believed Lynn Jr., Lincoln Loud could had died at of the cold, or been kidnapped by strangers?" Detective Johnson Asked. Rita's eyes widened she never thought about any of this when she locked her only son out of the house.

"I'm taking from your expression that you haven't thought of that. Ms. Loud, Do you realize that you had a chance to stop all of this during the week?" Detective Johnson Said.

""Y..Yes. However I..I want my babies back. What have I done?" Rita Shouted. She felt terrible that she listened to Lynn Jr. and now she lost Lily and Lincoln. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Loud, but you broke that law so you have to pay consequences." Detective Johnson stated. She felt her heart breaking when she saw Rita break down, but she had to upheld the law. 

Detective Johnson helped Rita up and towards a jailcell  where her husband is also waiting. Rita just followed silently, but when she got in the jailcell she sat down and cried. Saddened by the fact that she lost her baby boy and her little Lily.

Author Notes:

How is it?

Bye 👋