Lincoln& Lily

While the girls were at the police station, Lincoln and Lily were currently at the CPS office. Lincoln was wearing his regular clothes since they packed up his and Lily's stuff for their journey towards the orphanage. The thought terrified him, but he had to stay strong since Lily is going to come along with him. Speaking of Lily, She was confused on what was going on. One minute she was with the rest of the family; the next minute she's with her brother in an unknown place. 

Lincoln looked down and saw Lily looking up at him obviously confused. He didn't know what to tell her about the situation, but he softy smiles at her. She smiles back too which helps calm his nerves about this entire thing. He wanted to blame himself for putting Lily through this, but he knew that it wasn't his fault. Lincoln also knew that his parents are in big trouble with the police and Pop Pop. 

Pop Pop. He knew that his grandfather would be disappointed at his former sisters and parents actions. He was also one of the only relatives that was truly innocent in this case along with Aunt Ruth, Lily and maybe Leni. Only because she can be easily manipulated into becoming something that she truly isn't when she's in one of her ditsy moments. However He won't forgive her that easily since she broke his trust in her with her actions during the terrible time period. He especially can't forgive Lynn for what she unleashed upon him once she called him bad luck. 

He knew that she was competive, but that doesn't excuse her actions. Besides this just proves that she was a sore loser through and through. I mean what kind of person would blame someone that they forced for their loss in the game. Apparently Lynn. However he also blames the others for what they did to him and Lily during this team period. They could've taught her that locking people out of the house is okay and that people are bad luck. Luckily that didn't happen since he didn't want her to become like them. Superstitious people who believe the words of a girl who took out her lose on him and locked one of their own out of the house while one of the youngest sealed off his room. However they didn't stop there, When he arrived at the CPS office he was informed that his furniture was missing. He knew that they sold it so they could go to the beach when Lynn won her game.

His thoughts were cut off when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Your ride the the local orphanage is here for you two." One of CPS workers said. Lincoln slowly got up and walked towards an unknown future along with the only sister that he could trust. He hoped that things would look up for them and that they could go towards a nice family who would treat them right. 

He didn't know that his new family would come towards them...Two days later.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋