Disappointment

Some of the older Loud sisters were with the younger ones awaiting their release. Many of them hoped that this was just a bad dream, but it was reality. Sadly this reality hit the older Louds harder than expected. The younger sisters were waiting for their turn for an interview and were filled with dread. The younger sisters saw the state of their older sisters and most of them were scared beyond belief. Rita just looked at them and silently started to cry since she couldn't comfort her daughters. While Lynn Sr. tried to calm her down which wasn't working very well.

"Hey Lori, Where's Leni?" Luna Asked. She just got back from the bathroom and wanted to know where her older sister was. She was worried about her since she was very naive and could easily wind up in danger.

"The Officer said that she went to get her medicine from the nurse's station." Lori Said somberly. She wished to make things right with Lincoln, but she knew that the odds of that were slim. Now her life is pretty much over and her parents could go to jail for a very long time. Luckily she was surrounded by her sisters which was the best thing that she had right now. 

Sadly this didn't help matters when she saw her little sister in handcuffs. This shocked the rest of the Louds because it was one of their own. Another child was being taken to an unknown location filled with much more dangerous kids or she'll be headed to the same place that her parents could be going.

"W..What happened?" Lynn Sr. Asked. He couldn't believe that one of his angels was in handcuffs. I mean his daughter could do no wrong right.

"She tried to attack me because I stated that she was a sore loser." Officer Henry Said. The Loud sisters winced when they heard that because calling her a sore winner or loser would set their sporty sister off. Meanwhile the Loud parent's reactions were mixed. One of them was deeply embarrassed by their daughters actions, but the other was outraged at what the officer did and wanted to say a few choice words towards him.

"HOW DARE YOU ARREST MY DAUGHTER!!" Lynn Sr. Yelled. He was mad at the officer for arresting one of his angels. They could do no wrong in his eyes and one of them being arrested caused an outrage.

Before he could go further Albert came into the station and he looked very angry. Albert almost yelled at his daughter, but he could see that she was regretting her actions. However the same can't be said for his son in law. 

"LYNN!! HOW DARE YOU LOCK LINCOLN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE." Albert yelled.

"B..But Rita also had a hand in it." Lynn Sr. weakly argued

"I know she did, but I can see that she's regretting her actions unlike you." Albert Said. He could keep yelling, but he noticed that he started to scare his younger granddaughters.

Lynn Sr. just kept silent after that since he couldn't find the words to say towards his father in law. Meanwhile Albert went to talk to Dixie Swanson about the circumstances that happened while he was coming over.

"Okay Albert, Here's the deal. Your daughter and son of law have a bail of 50,000 dollars each. Your other granddaughter has a bail of 1,000 dollars." Chief Swanson explained. Albert sighed he couldn't afford to bond his daughter, son in law and granddaughter out of jail. However he still has one thing on his mind.

"What are their chances of beating the charges?" Albert Asked.

"Your daughter could get 5 years parole since she's regretting her actions and has shown remorse for the pain that she's going through. The other two members of your family are more complicated that hers." Chief Swanson said. She knew that the chances for Rita are good for parole, but the other two are facing serious charges for their actions.

"More complicated?" Albert Asked. Albert is happy that his daughter will have a good chance of parole for her actions, but he was confused about the other two.

"Let's start with Lynn Sr. He's delusional about what his daughters are capable of and still sees them as angels. He isn't regretting his actions like Rita and their is a high chance that he'll lash out at anyone who tells him otherwise. An example of that was when he started yelling at Officer Henry about throwing one of his daughters in a jail cell. It's also clear that he's not taking responsibility for his actions and he still sees his son in a bad light." Cheif Swanson explained.

"What about Lynn Jr.?" Albert Asked. He was livid inside since his son in law is a fool. He still sees the girls in a good light after all that they put Lincoln through. He was so close to liking him, but this incident shows that he's not son in law material. Hopefully he can talk some sense into Rita about what kind of man that she married. However he needed to find out  what is going to happen to Lynn Jr.

"Your granddaughter has attempted to attack a police officer which has a heavy penalty. If she had a clean record then your granddaughter would be fine however we have plenty of witnesses and testimony that shows that your granddaughter has repeatedly assaulted people. Sadly your granddaughter could face adult charges."

Albert sighed and slowly started to get up. He had to get the other girls home so he could look after them.

"Albert, Your daughter's day in court is coming in two days along with your son in law and granddaughter." Cheif Swanson said.

Albert nodded and started to head towards his remaining granddaughters. He hoped that things go well for his daughter and granddaughter. However he knew that they had a 50-50 chance of making it.

Author Notes:

How was the  chapters?

Was I too lenient on Rita's punishment?

Bye 👋