Questioning Part 1

The girls just sat in their seats in a somber mood. It just seemed like everyone was out to get them for their actions. A couple of minutes went by and Officer Henry slowly approached the girls.

"Okay Ladies, Who wants to go first?" He Asked. The girls bickered for a couple of seconds and Lori decided to go first (Reluctantly).

Lori's Interveiw:

"Hello, What's your name?" Officer Henry Asked. He wanted to go tuff on these girls at first, but he decided against it. These girls were already in a somber mood and he didn't want to add more stress on them.

"My name is Lori Loud." Lori answered. 

"Now Lori, What do you do around the house?" Henry Asked.

"I babysit my younger sisters alongside Lincoln and I also take my siblings to places like the Comic Book store and School." She answered.

"Okay. Lori, There are reports that Lincoln plays the third parent is that true?" Henry Asked. He knew that it was true, but he has to make sure that she actually knows that.

"Well, He does look after his little sisters a lot and takes care of Lily more than the rest of us can say." Once those words left Lori's mouth; Lori froze. She was supposed to be the big sister however she left Lincoln care more for some of the younger siblings while she stayed on her phone. 

Henry saw that Lori froze and gave her a couple of minutes. He could see that she just had a realization about what Lincoln does and that almost made him have a smile on his face. Considering that fact that she is the first to do so compared to her parents.

"Lori, Are you alright?" Officer Henry Asked. 

"I..I just realized how much I depended on Lincoln to my job. I've been so obsessed with my phone and boyfriend that I've taken Lincoln for granted. If only I put a stop to this then...then none of this wouldn't have happened in the first place." Lori Said somberly. Officer Henry stopped the interview and decided to continue on another day. It was clear that she's just realizing her mistakes unlike other members of her family.

Leni's interview:

"Hello." Leni Said. It was clear that she was missing her two family members badly so Officer Henry decided to go easy on her.

"Hi..Leni. Well..Do you know why your here." Officer Henry Asked.

"To answer questions about Lincoln and his role in the family." Leni said.

"Well..What does he do for you?" Henry Asked.

"Lincoln helps me with my designs and helps me with the making of clothes that I make using things around the house." Leni Said.

"Why is it only Lincoln that you turn to?" Henry Asked.

"He's the only one who won't make fun of me because of my slow nature. He also tried to help me understand things like driving. The rest of my sisters are either too busy or they just ignore me." Leni Said. 

"Leni, Why do you think that you have a slow nature?" Henry Asked.

"Because I'm not smart like my other siblings and it's also the fact that my parents ran out of medicine to help me with my special problems." Leni Said. This piqued Officer Henry's interest. He knew that Leni wasn't like the others however he needs to check her out before he makes any assumptions.

"Leni..How about you head to the nurses station to help get you some more of those pills that you need." Officer Henry Asked.

Leni started to head towards the nurses station making Henry wonder what else is the family hiding. However he needs to talk to the next loud sister...Luna.

Author POV:

How is the chapter?

If you don't like some parts of the Leni interview just tell me. Besides I'll take in any suggestions as long as they aren't something really dark or crazy.

See you later 👋