Seeing the Parents

The loud girls were sitting near the jailcells waiting for their parents so they can talk to them. They hardly spook a word to each other and just sat in two separate areas. Some of the girls still don't get that their life will never be the same while others knew it in their hearts. 

Eventually the girls saw their father and mother being taken to a jailcell and quickly gathered around the cell.

"Mommy, When will you and Daddy come home?" Lola Asked.

"W..We d..don't kn..know L..Lola." Rita answered while crying.

"This is all Stinkin's fault when I get my hands on him..." Lynn Jr. began.

"Lynn Jr.!! This is not Lincoln's fault it's ours!!" Lynn Sr. Said.

"But isn't he bad luck so why are you saying it's your fault?" Lori said.

"Lori, he isn't bad luck. He was our son who we all mistreated for our own gain." Lynn Sr. Said.

Rita finally stopped crying and looked at the rest of her children and saw that a couple already knew the severity of their actions while the others reminded ignorant.

"I also know something else Lynn. Lynn Jr. forced Lincoln to go to that game and when she lost she blamed Lincoln." Rita Said. 

The loud girls except for Lynn gasped. It was Lynn's fault that all this happened. It was all Lynn's fault that their parents are in jail. It was Lynn's fault that Lincoln and Lily got taken away.

Leni walked right up to Lynn and slapped her.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Leni Shouted.

Lynn was stunned and felt scared for only a couple of seconds.

"B...But it's all Lincoln's fault. He's bad luck so he had to jinx us at the game." Lynn Said. She still didn't understand the gravity of the situation and still believed Lincoln to be bad luck.

"No Lynn, It's yours. If you didn't handle your loss like a sore loser and never accused Lincoln of being bad luck then none of this would've happened. We would've still had Lincoln and Lily with us and our parents wouldn't be in jail." Leni Shouted with tears running down her face. She hated what this bad luck situation did to her family and life. She knew that nothing will ever be the same and wanted to beat Lynn up for ruining everything.

"It's also our fault  for going through with the bad luck situation Leni." Luna Said.  Like Leni, Luna also wanted to beat up Lynn, but she knew that it would do no good right now. 

"Listen girls, You need to be strong and stand by each other. Pop-Pop and Aunt Ruth will look over you since we'll be stuck in jail." Lynn Sr. stated sadly. He knew that they wouldn't be out unless someone posted bail, but he doubted anyone would help child neglecters. He also knew that even if someone did that they would be scorned and pretty much out of the job. 

Lynn still looked like she still didn't understand that this wasn't Lincoln's fault, but held her tounge. She didn't want to get into arguments with any of her sisters since they all look like they want to attack her. 

Lori sighed and pointed out that they should sit down and wait to be called for an interview. The girls did with somber expressions on their faces, but unlike last time Lynn sat by herself. No one wanted to be near her since she was the catalyst for all of their problems. 

They hoped that things would get better, but in their hearts the loud sisters knew that they would have a difficult time getting redemption.

Author Notes:

How is this?

Bye 👋