Little Sister Interviews Part 2

When Lucy and Officer Henry appeared almost everyone gasped. Lucy was crying which is amazing since Lucy rarely shows any emotions. 

"Alright Lana and Lola come with me. It's time for your interview." Officer Henry Said. Lana and Lola held hands and slowly walked back with Officer Henry. While Lucy was being hugged by Albert to give her some comfort.

"Lucy..What's the matter?" Albert Asked.

"I..I just remember everything that Lincoln did for me and I did this along with the family. Why? Why did I do this?" Lucy Said.

"Lucy..It's okay. You have a chance to make this right. Lincoln won't be mad at you because he loves you and your sisters. However the same can't be said about others in this room who have not repented for what they did to him." Albert Said. Lucy smiled and hugged Albert for his words and completely missed the livid faces on her father and sister beside her.

Meanwhile Lola and Lana started their interview with Officer Henry. He glared at them because he knows that these twins are troublemakers. One of them was known to blackmail people and fights with people when she doesn't get her way. While the other eats garbage which makes people question whether she's homeless or something. 

"So girls..Do you know why you're here?" Officer Henry Asked.

"We're here because of the Bad Luck Incident." Lana said.

"So Girls..What was your roles in this?" Officer Henry Asked.

"I bolted his door." Lana said.

"While I stayed far away from Lincoln as possible in order to keep his bad luck away from me." Lola Said.

"Girls..What your parents did was unforgivable. They could be locked up for years because of what they did so I have to ask you..Do you regret what you did?" Officer Henry Asked.

"Yes..I regret what I did. We locked Lincoln out of the house and now we lost him forever." Lana said before bursting into tears.

"I do too. He always helped me with my beauty pageants and now..I kicked him out. I've never should've listened to Lynn and helped kick him out of the house." Lola states.

Officer Henry ended the interview and helped the girls go back to Albert while getting ready to interview the last Loud before he could interview Lincoln. 

"Lisa Loud..Come with me." Officer Henry said. Lisa slowly started to follow him while glancing at Lola and Lana. When the reached the interview room..Lisa sat down and Officer Henry started to talk to her face to face.

"So you're the smartest Loud?" He asked.

"Yes. My IQ is higher than all of my relatives combined." Lisa Said.

"Okay. Then why did you believe that Lincoln was bad luck?" Officer Henry Asked.

"I admit..this was one of the rare moments that I let myself be talked into believing something about my male sibling by one of my older siblings." Lisa Said.

"How did you feel about this whole thing?" Officer Henry Asked.

"To be honest...I feel guilty. We all believed words of Lynn and now we're paying the price for it. If only I can get my time machine working so..So I can travel back and prevent this from happening." Lisa Said. Looking at the Four year old.he can see that there were tears slowly going down her face and he quickly wiped them away.

"Listen..what happened..Happened. What you guys need to do is to get his forgiveness. Some of you may have it easier than others, but you need to have faith that he will accept it." Officer Henry Said. Lisa nodded to his words and slowly falled him back to Albert. As the group was slowly leaving..Officer Henry sighed.

This trial was going to break this family or make some of it's members closer than ever.

Only Time will tell.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋