006: Crazy

These past few days have been quite intense.

From transmigrating back, facing the timeline of his first prohibition, and having some closure with his brother [what he thinks of closure is understanding his brother and his desire]. He suddenly couldn't believe that he manage to survive a week without going crazy despite having some hallucinations and nightmares during sleep.

Now, he has finally gone back to the main side of the manor.

He heard that Eullian is still bedridden and his mother is still depressed from what happened.

Eugene is aware that he must avoid encountering his mother this time to not bear her anger. Though it's reasonable for her to get angry about what he did.

Also, there's one thing that bothered him the most...

"Young master, how about going out for a walk?"

Vincent who wasn't a talkative person suddenly started to change and pestered him many times about staying outdoors. And right now, he started to lose patience with this man.

"The weather is good for an afternoon tea."

"Young master---"

"Can you please shut up?!"

Eugene raised his hand to cover his ears and glare at Vincent who seems to hear nothing and was smiling ear to ear which annoyed him.

"I get what you want but I don't go outside for now lest I met Father!"

He doesn't want to see the looks that his father has been throwing at him, especially his mother who would rush at him at any time and beat him.

He's even thankful now that his mother doesn't have time to see him or he would remember those painful experiences again.

Eugene doesn't want to be stimulated.

He doesn't want another breakdown just like what happened when he confronted his brother.

"Young master---"

Vincent watched his young master run away again with a frown.

He gets it that his young master doesn't want to meet the marquis and the marchioness, after all whenever that happens, there's only an unpleasant encounter.

But his young master, despite the punishment being lifted still kept himself inside his room and refuse anyone's presence. Even he had a hard time staying inside as his young master would immediately dismiss him.

Sighing, he turn around and left.

He was walking towards the kitchen to get some pastries when he crossed paths with Simon who look displeased while staring at him.

"Huh? Is there something?"

Why would Simon stand there?

"You look so bothered..." walking forward, Simon let out a fake smile and raised his hand...resting it on Vincent's shoulder before leaning and saying...

"You don't need to give all your attention to him. Didn't I tell you?"

Vincent froze.

"What are you saying?"

He often couldn't understand what is Simon's problem with him taking care of his young master and meeting all his young master's demands. He's been with Simon ever since he work in the Shradinza and even now, it's hard to read this man to know what thoughts he had.

"Well, it's irksome."

The vexatious reply made Vincent roll his eyes and push Simon's hand away.

"You're crazy."