061: Timeskip

Eugene was banned from joining battles.

After a week when the second army from the Biscotti kingdom block them, the grand duke told him to stay in the camp to calm down. Now, he is so bored because Kaizer is nowhere to be seen and only some soldiers that guard the camp and Milan who was imprisoned are in this place.

They are already in the middle of Nacos, if the enemy soldiers are defeated again they can move forward until they invade the Biscotti kingdom and kill the king who started the mess.

Now, the grand duke gave him work to send letters to update the emperor about the situation. Eugene just made it simple. He wrote that the Biscotti soldiers are stupid and weak and the king exploited their country's public money to support the soldiers causing the people in the kingdom to be hungry because of the changes in the economy. No job can be found because shops are being close down due to bankruptcy, some are trying to escape the kingdom but once caught they would be instantly killed.

The war is estimated to end in five years.

Why five years? Biscotti kingdom is not a small kingdom and they have the largest population. The King threaten all men to participate in war or else their family members will be executed. Even if they already killed a bunch of soldiers it wouldn't be said that they already wipe out half of their army. Adding the fact that a magician can't cast strong magic that would destroy the Nacos land so they rely on soft moves while the soldiers are the only aggressive ones.

It's a long-time battle, worthy of attention.

Since Eugene has one month of probation he decided to just become a strategist and help the grand duke block the Biscotti armies.

Since it already reveals that he is a dualist the grad duke let him communicate with other battalions to discuss the situation. From then on, Eugene's knight uniform had no trace of blood as he become the brain of the war. Kaizer will go back to the camp, clothes drenched with blood and Eugene will just look at him from head to toe, looking so dissatisfied.

He doesn't like seeing Kaizer stain with other people's blood.

It sores his eyes.

Kaizer would only feel helpless and would sometimes boast around his father saying how his wife love him. Well, the grand duke already caught the two's unusual relationship and he couldn't help but look at his son as if looking at a retard person.

Grand Duke Karsten once witness how his son was stabbed by a sword and how he was beaten away. At first, he was surprised and was ready to punish Eugene but his sons just warn him to not prevent his wife from showing love. In an instant Grand Duke Karsten realize that his son and Eugene are too crazy for him to handle. So he gives up.

Just like the soldiers, Grand Duke Karsten also turns a blind eye.

——Five years later.

Kaizer sat on the throne of the previous king of the Biscotti Kingdom.

He crosses his legs, his arm that is resting on the throne has his hand holding the head of the king and every worker in the palace kneel. The black uniform is stained with blood, dripping. Eugene who enter the palace hall saw the situation and laughs, dragging his blood-smeared sword and walking to the officials who are kneeling in front.

Without batting an eye, he raises his rapier and cut off all their head.

A scream resounds everywhere and the palace workers keep crying while begging to be spared.

Of course, Eugene won't kill innocent people so after killing the corrupt officials he steps up and walks near Kaizer while wiping the blood off his face. Eugene sat on Kaizer's lap and Kaizer took it as an opportunity. He grab Eugene's chin and kissed his wife torridly in front of everyone.