065: Going To The Palace

Eugene teleported back into his room with Timber in his arms.

It's probably time for him to keep Timber away from the Rozans family but he can't do that easily since Timber held the surname of Rozans despite being a stepson. Unless he can have a high status that can make the emperor support him.

He then...can keep Timber.

Eugene change his clothes to nightwear and lay on the bed beside Timber.

——The next day, Eugene woke up early and stare at Timber's sleeping face before transferring his mana to the other party. The collapse of the east side of Rozans manor is made by Timber, he knew it because it was a familiar rampage aura that Timber always exudes in the past whenever he is angry and there are only two reasons now, first is the feeling of betrayal and the second is the illness of countess Minerva that drive Timber in insanity.

Knock. Knock.

Eugene stood from the bed and said, "Come in."

Raphael enter the room but froze when he saw another person on the bed so he couldn't help but look sideways at Eugene who is standing at the bedside while looking outside from the window.

"Young master this is..."

Eugene turns around: "He is Timber, while I'm at the palace you must look after him."

Raphael felt a little complicated.

"Then young master, should I bring a breakfast for him while you're taking a bath?"

Eugene was satisfied by Raphael and nodded.

When Raphael steps out Eugene enters the bathroom to get ready for the grand ceremony. He wears a white knight uniform that wraps his figure and a white shoulder cape that is designed with fox fur. 

Raphael came back with a meal and help his young master dress up.

Timber who is sleeping woke up in a daze.

Eugene motioned Raphael to stop and walk toward the bed: "Awake?"

Timber look at Eugene dumbfoundedly and suddenly panics, looking around, not understanding why Eugene is in his room but suddenly realizes that he is not in his chamber because the decorations are different, not exactly his room full of doll given by his step-brother.

"E-Eugene? Am I dreaming?"

Eugene patted Timber's head and said softly: "Not a dream. I'm back to save you."

Timber look at Eugene with teary eyes.

"Huhuhu." Timber hugs Eugene's waist, resting his face on Eugene's stomach while crying. Timber feels so wronged that seeing Eugene made him feel safe and secure.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

Raphael bows his head, not daring to watch.

 Eugene calms the agitated Timber before carrying him in a princess hug which makes Raphael startle: "Young master, your clothes will wrinkle, please allow me---"

"It's fine."

Raphael steps back and watches his young master put Timber on the sofa and serve him the breakfast he brought back. It was as if his eyes are playing tricks on him that he blinks several times before finally realizing that his young master who is always being served is now serving someone, so humble that Raphael misunderstands the two person's relationship.

Is Timber his young master's lover?

After all, Timber was brought back by his young master at night and probably sleep on the same bed. With same-sex marriage being legal by law, seeing two men like this will make people naturally think that they're a couple.