Chapter 16- Hybrids

Start from the beginning

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus said while smirking. I lowly giggled at that comment. 

"What's happening." Ray gasps out panicked.

"Stefan," Klaus says excitedly. Stefan unwraps his arm from around my shoulder and I can see Klau relax as the loss of contact he has with me. Stefan smiles and gets up.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to a vampire." Stefan states. " If he doesn't get it, he will die." 

"Doesn't take much, just a sample. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride?" Klaus asked smiling.

"Why don't you use your little pet?" A man asked. I could tell he was human and most likely thought I was compelled or something so he was trying to save his own ass. I saw the girl glance towards him nervously. Yep, definitely a human, her boyfriend I presume. I saw Klaus' face contort in anger.

"Him," I say looking directly at the person who threatened me say. Klaus turns towards him pure rage painted on his face.

"You will do just fine." He growls out rushing over and biting into his forearm and passing him into Stefan. Stefan caught him and pushed him on the ground.

"No!" The girl protest with her wolf eyes glowing. She was going to rush towards him but Klaus quickly turns around and wraps his hand around her throat.

"If you don't drink, Ray, I will. The problem is I don't know when to stop." Stefan told him. I saw confliction rush through Ray's eyes so I decided to interfere I stand up from my spot on the log and crouch down near him.

"He's not lying Ray. He'll kill him if you don't drink so to prevent that I suggest you drink." I explain looking at him. He turns towards me and I see the same confliction in his eyes. The urge to consume blood getting stronger.  He then looks towards Stefan and he shows his vampire face to further the point. I then stand up and walk towards a tree leaning against it watching the scene play out.

"It's the new order. You join us, or you die." Klaus informs the girl. 

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She snapped at him. 

"Wrong voice," Klaus said as he quickly bit into his wrist and shoved it into her mouth. Ray than drank from the boy. "She'll thank me for that later. Heh." Klaus then snaps his neck and she falls dead in a second. "Ok, who's next?" He asks as his hybrid face shows. I stare in awe at his face. He looked so hot. My breathing gets shallow as  I feel heat spread through my body. Klaus tasks a whiff of the air and his eyes soon land on me. He smirks and that almost makes my knees buckle. 

I shyly look down at my feet as a blush consumes my face.

***

Klaus finished shaping everyone's neck essentially putting them in transition. I stayed by the tree currently sitting on the ground writing and creating spells.

"There. Good as new. Now you relax, ok, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up." Klaus said compelling the human and feeding him his blood healing him. Stefan is leaning against a tree as Ray is sitting on a log looking at everyone in the camp.

"They're dead. They're all dead." Ray says terrified. 

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." He states smiling.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asks.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades." Klaus says proudly.

"For what war, might I ask?" I question looking up at him from my nearby chosen spot by the tree.

"Oh, you don't arm yourself after a war has been declared, love. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight." He responded looking me deeply in the eyes. I swallow a lip in my throat and finish writing an elemental spell I was working on. Phasmatos Motus incendiaries. A fire spell, well help fire spell. Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina. A spell that should allow me to control nearby sources of water-meaning water in people's bodies as well.