We tried all of the other guns, and I felt so much nostalgia to when I had a normal life. When my brothers and I would be happy. Truly happy. No stress, no arguments, no judgement. When we could go and do what we wanted at leisure. When we had all the time in the world. When we were the perfect family.

Enough with the sad stories. Negativity doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Anyways, JJ was going to be blowing up the car. I was sitting in the back of one of the golf buggies that we were using to stay cool under.

JJ was much less uptight with the gun, and had thoroughly improved with his form. He raised the big gun and aimed at the distant car before pulling the trigger.

'HA, YA MISSED.' Tobi called out.

JJ shot again. He missed.

'YA MISSED' Tobi repeated.

JJ tried... didn't succeed.

'YA MISSED.' Tobi yelled again.

JJ lifted the gun up again. I could see in the corner of my eye that Tobi was getting ready to yell again. JJ hit the car.

The car burst into flames and a large mushroom cloud formed around it. Viddal got up and ran towards JJ, before JJ jumped onto Viddal screaming in success.

'Here's the keys.' Joel chuckled as JJ took the keys, laughing hysterically at how he had been given the keys after the had blown up the car.

I chuckled at the celebrations before Zayn walked up to the front.

'Thanks everyone for coming today, it was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you enjoyed yourselves. Everyone get in the buggies and we can go back to the shop.' Zayn said happily, everyone cheering. I think they enjoyed themselves.

Joel got into the driving seat of the buggy I was sitting in, and Zayn came and sat in the back with me.

'Thanks for letting us all come here today on such short notice.' I smiled at Zayn.

'No problem. I really missed you and it was great seeing you again.' He smiled back. Not one of the smiles he used on attractive girls he thought were hot, but a genuine one. 

Genuine. That was something I missed.

'Anyways, what's new? Any girls?' I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. As kids we would always gossip, and were open books to each other. If anything ever happened- he was the first person I told.

'Nothing really serious.' He shrugged. 'But what about you? That JJ guy looked pissed when we hugged...'

'Oh well, it's a long story.' I shrugged it off.

'That's good, because we have a long journey which you can tell the story in.' Zayn smirked, interested.

'Fine. So remember Jake and Logan? Well we're all quite famous as YouTubers now. But Jake and Logan want to test their luck in boxing, so they decided to do an boxing match against other internet stars. Jake is boxing someone called Deji, and Logan is boxing JJ there.'

'Well then why are you with JJ?!' Zayn asked incredulously.

'I'm getting to it. Anyways, I met a girl Alissa who is also a YouTuber. We became good friends, and then I introduced her to Jake and Logan. Her and Jake started dating.

So on the day of the press conference, JJ calls me out on the stage calling me names. I go out on the stage and start deflating his ego. When I went back I met another YouTuber' Miniminter or Simon. We hit off and exchanged phone numbers- but keep in mind he has a girlfriend, and we only exchanged numbers because he's actually a fan!' I added quickly, noticing Zayn raise his eyebrows when I told him Simon asked for my number. 'So later than night, Simon asks me if I want to go clubbing with him and his mates- which included JJ. I asked Logan and Jake, and they said no. So I had to negotiate that I would sweet talk JJ and befriend him- lowering his time for training. Logan and Jake agreed, as long as Alissa went with me. 

When we got to the club, I payed for drinks- but asked the barman to slip in a drug of some sort into Nia's- JJ's girlfriend- drink. Well the barman did, and then Nia started kissing some random guy in the club. JJ saw and thought she was cheating. I took him back to his place, we sorted out our differences, and became friends. The next day I woke up and realised that Logan and Jake would be worried. I was driven back to Logan and Jake, and Alissa - she had left the club last night- so when I came back- all of them got really angry. Alissa called the girls something, and I defended then, then Jake suggested I should just leave, and my anger got the best of me- so I did! Then JJ said I could stay at his place, and... yeah.' I rambled on.

Zayn chuckled and shook his head. 'I don't blame Jake. But what you did is right. You probably need to get away from the house- especially since you've been living with them for... God knows how long. I'd go insane!'

'Exactly my thoughts.' I chuckled sadly.

'Oi, lighten up- it's weird seeing you sad. You we're always the bubbliest person I've known.' Zayn pinched one of my cheeks. I swatted his hand away before realising we had arrived back at the shop.

'It was nice to see you again.' I smiled, stepping out of the buggy.

'You too, Juicy, you too.' He responded. I hugged him tightly.

'Keep in contact?'

'Absolutely.'

'I'll see you round then.'

'Bye.'

----

Yes.

Zayn LOOKS like Zayn Malik... THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

Okay, but on a real note, I kinda hate this chapter because it's so CRINGGGGEEEE. No shit though, I hate it. Maybe I'll go back and redo it later...??

Maybe.

Also, comment what other shit you think that Addie and the others should go and do this week! Comment what u want them to do, aaaaaaand maybe they will!

Anyways, byee <3.