| Part sixteen | (Last Sequal)

"I cannot wait to see you in that white dress looking so beautiful walking through the aisle" I leaned on the closet door frame while looking Sana up and down, "I cannot wait to see you in that dark blue suit standing there so handsome" She says grabbing her bags for the night since we won't be able to see each other till the morning of the wedding, I kiss her lips once again "You're mine am I right?" I say in a deep voice looking straight down at her "I'm yours but are you mine?" She asks and I nodded hugging her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you all night" I say pouting, She leaves the room with the maids holding her bags for her "I'm going to miss you more" She says giving me flying kisses, I catch it with my hands in the air and placing it in front of my heart "I'm already missing you now" I say, she looks up at me with a huge smile already standing in front of the exit door "I love you" She says, "I love you more baby!" I shout causing it to echo in the house, we laugh before she steps out the house and the maids closing the door.

———

Wedding Day...

Author's Pov.

Today is a special day, everyone is so excited and cannot stop talking about it. Today is the day where Jungkook and Sana get to officially be each other's one and be happy, they won't ever forget it, Everyone that Jungkook and Sana invited were headed to the location quickly and so early that they had to wait an hour before it started.

"Are you crying?" Jeongyeon asks Jihyo beside her as they help to settle up the seats of sunflowers, "No my eyes are just sweating" Jihyo replied with a shrug, "Pft your eyes don't sweat that much" Jeong said, "Okay fine, yes I'm crying obviously, today's the day my childhood best friend is getting married to the love of her life and she's finally happy, she has someone who will hopefully be there through her tough times besides us" She starts to cry again, "Okay okay, sorry I was just asking" Jeong puts her hands up before handing her a napkin that she took, "Where'd you get this?" Jihyo asks, "For later" She says quietly, Jihyo scoffed and laughed after.

"What? What kind of person wouldn't cry for their friends wedding?" Jeong says, "I don't know, someone like Tzuyu" Jihyo says, "I heard that!" Tzuyu shouted at them from across the room and they both exchanged looks "How did she-" Jeong says, "Never mind" They both went back to work as someone comes in the room shouting "Are we early?" It was Jin.

"Who's that?" Nayeon asks Tzuyu, "Jungkook's friend that we met at his birthday" Tzuyu replied, "Really?" Nayeon says quite shock, "Is that the 'wow he's handsome' look?" Tzuyu looked at her, "Eh? What are you talking about?" Nayeon crosses her arms with her eyes on Jin talking to the rest of Jungkook friends, Tzuyu have always been noticing that for awhile whenever Nayeon sees someone who catches her eyes.

Tzuyu stood there looking at her in silence before Nayeon sighed in defeat "Okay yeah I admit he is, how did you know?", "Well first, you're so obvious and two, you sometimes keep whispering it to yourself and think we're not around" She replied, "Dang I gotta work on that than" She says lowly, "You're going to need a lot of practice" Tzuyu chuckles, Nayeon playfully hits her arm, "Well who's that guy with a black hair? He keeps looking at you creepily" She says.

Tzuyu stopped working with the decorations and looked at the direction where Jin was, Taehyung was the guy who was looking at her, she quickly looked away when their eyes caught each other, "That's Taehyung also Jungkook's friends" She replied. "Ohhh Taehyung, he likes you I can see it" Nayeon says smirking, "Ha no never, he's a model and I'm just Tzuyu" She shook her head, "Are you serious? I've never seen any boy look at you the way he does, you better watch it coming" She says pointing at her, "Whatever" Tzuyu laughed and went back to decorating.