| Part three | (Sequel)

Jungkook's Pov.

"I've looked everywhere to get in" I say to Mark as we hide in the woods, "Wait! Look!" Mark shows me his phone, his tracker is going away now and we look around the place, "I don't see him outside the house" I say, "No, it could be from the backyard" Mark says. "Wait shh?" I carefully hear a car start, "Is that a car starting?" Mark asks, "No, it's the train starting, yes of course, let's go back to the car and follow them without being suspicious" I say.

I lead him back to the car and I start it, luckily there was a parking far away from this house in the middle of the woods with a lake on the other side, We wait till the car passes us and Mark would quickly take the picture of their plate number.

"Got it!" He says looking at his phone, he sent the car number to Yoongi so he could track it like what the police would do, "Alright he got it, now let's follow them" Mark says placing his phone on the phone holder so I could see their location. "I think there's more than one in that car" Mark says, "Probably" I say turning to the same route as them, we see one house only in the area and full of trees, they park at the garage and I keep driving forward, "Did they get out yet?" I ask mark.

"Yes, three people did" He says, I turn to the right and parked beside a huge rock, we hopped out "We gotta find someplace to get in" I say looking at the big white house, Mark looked at his phone "Yoongi texted me, he said there's an unlocked door at the back",
"You mean this house is full of locked places?" I ask, "Guess so, they must be some very suspicious people" He says,
"And we don't know if they have Sana yet" Mark says "Do you think we should go check?" I ask him.

"There must be more, if they have that big of a house" We look at it, "More securities? And cameras?" I sigh, Mark looked at his phone once again "Wait! Yoongi just said there's two people in that house back there". "He's hacked a camera inside the house and found one in a basement" I look at him.
"Is Sana there?" I ask, He shrugs "We have to go check" He says, I look at the house "Let's go than", We hop back in the car and drove back to the first house.

——

Sana's Pov.

I hear rumbles in the room and I slowly open my eyes, "What are you doing?" I ask him as he untied the rope on my leg, "I gotta get you outta here" He said with his back towards me, I look around the place "Where?!" I say "Far away" He grabs my arms and shoved the bag around his shoulder, He leads me to a back door and opens it. He didn't have me in a blindfold? Trees, lake and roads was all I could see, "Where are we?" I whisper, he didn't say anything but just looked at me, He shoves me in the passenger seat and putting on my seatbelt before hopping in the drivers.

He drives away from the house we were both just in, "Who was the girl?" I finally realized, "Someone you don't want to mess with" He says, I wince when I touch the bruise on my cheeks where she slapped me multiple times.
"Here" He hands me an ice pack, I look at him "Thanks?" I say like a question, "So wait, are we running away from her or someone else?" I ask him, he glances at me "Her".

Her?! What does that mean? "If I hand her back to you, she'll keep you hostage forever, she has full securities and her life is private that's why nobody knows about her, I may have kidnapped you because of her but now that I have realized, I'm basically killing someone, I don't know what she's gonna do to you" He says.
I furrow my eyebrows "She'll kill me? Wh-what?" I stutter, "What she said about the guy you're engaged to, she doesn't want him to see you anymore" He says.

Jungkook?! "N-no, you have to bring me back to him please!" I say, "It's too dangerous to go back" He says lowly,
"I don't care about her, I want to see my boyfriend!", "He's going to get hurt too if she sees you around!", "But she'll get him, sh-she'll make her fall in love with him, than- he'll forget about me" I look down holding back the tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll think of something" He says, I look out the window, "I want to see him" I whisper, "I'll protect you no matter what" He says, "I don't even know you, why should I trust you?" I look at him.

He sighs and pulls his hood down, "Yes you don't know me but this is all I could do for you right now, I was a friend of hers since high school and Jungkook even came to the same school as us, She's been in love with him, she told me to stalk him wherever he goes, and when I told her about you, she got really mad that she wanted me to take you away from him" He says.

"Even the news when he got the arranged marriage to another girl, she got even more mad, she doesn't know where the other girls is so she decided to take you instead" He explains, "Did she even confess to him at all?" I ask,
"No she didn't, she thinks she'd get rejected and by stalking him around it would make her feel better" He replied.

"When do I get to see him?" I ask and he shrugs, "I don't know, but I promise you'll see him soon" He says looking at me, "And don't worry, I already have a place for us to stay" He says as I look out the window, "I won't let her near you okay" He says and I nod slowly.