| Part twelve | (Sequel)

She stood in front of the mirror to check her self out while my body boils hot in anger, what kind of person is she if she murders people just because she didn't get what she wanted, is she still 4 years old in a 22 year old body?
"Now I was gonna make you meet your family for the last time but I'm not that stupid" She laughs, "It's gonna ruin the fun" She spreads her arms, "Do you enjoy doing this?" I asked her, "Because it seems like to me, murdering innocent people who did absolutely nothing to you except made you angry makes you so much happy and powerful", She turns to me fast and slams her hands on the arm chair staring down at me, "You know what Miss goody-goody, I do enjoy doing this, the feeling inside me is so good that I want to keep doing it", She steps away and turns to the cart "People like you deserves it, didn't realize the choices you made was a bad idea", "It's none of your business, why can't you just get a life that will harm no one? Like everyone else in this earth? I carry on with my life happily so why don't you?", She giggles "This is something happy Sana-" I cut her off and shake my head, "No you're only doing this because you're selfish and you want someone to do everything for you, it isn't happiness you're just lonely and hurt", She freezes on her spot and looked down at the cart, "Look you can do whatever you want with me, but please don't do anything that includes Jungkook or anyone I know".

She scoffs, "Trying to change my mind with that heart-warming words huh!" She shouts, "I decide what to do, no ones gonna stop me, I'm too powerful and I'm not gonna change it because that's who I am!", She picks up some sort of small knife at the end and carefully looks at it, "You'll be gone like dust Sana, people will forget you in a few months" She says lowly and I gulp. She slowly walks towards me holding the tool tightly in her hands, "Please" I look at her with pleading eyes, she holds up the tool to my neck and first lightly cuts me but not throughly.

The door suddenly opens "Police put your hands up where I can see em!" Four police officers barge in and quickly ran to Yeri and her two other guys, my eyes start to go blurry and I can't seem to keep it open, "Sana!" I hear Jungkook's voice but my eyes quickly shut close.

———

The sounds of a beep wakes me up, I open my eyes slightly and the brightness of the light on the ceiling blind me, "Sana" A familiar voice calls and I look, Jungkook came in to the room quickly putting down a cup of water, I sit up and we hug each other tightly "I missed you" He says and my eyes start to tear up fast, I sob quietly in his arms "You don't know how much I've been wanting to see you" He says rubbing my back, "I should've never left you alone in your house", I shake my head "It's not your fault Jung", "Yes it is, I'm the reason why you're like this Sana" He holds my shoulder while looking at me, I wipe the tears off "I thought I'd never see you again" He's voice cracks, "I'm keeping you by my side from now on alright?" He raises his eyebrows, I nod and hug him again.

"Miss Sana" A police officer comes in with Mark, "I'm Officer Park" He shakes my hand, "You're a very lucky girl" He says, "Thank you" I look down, my thoughts went back to the place, where's yugyeom? The lady? "Uh boys do you mind if I talk to her for a few minutes?" He says to Mark and Jungkook, Jungkook kissed my head before leaving the room with Mark. Officer Park sat down on the chair beside me, "You're safe now" He gives me a warm smile, "Yeah I know" I say, "That must've been the scariest thing you've ever been right?", I nod "It is", "Don't worry we took care of that girl and the other bodyguards with her", I look at him "Ha-have you seen a boy? Around my age? Or a middle-aged woman?", He looks confused for a few second "I think I might have seen the middle-aged woman" He says, "What about the boy?", he shakes his head "No Miss Sana, was he around the area?", "Yes he was, we were both in the same situation" I said, I can't tell him about the real reason yet.

"I'm sorry to say Miss Sana, I haven't seen him at all but we will find him soon", I sigh "Thanks I hope you do" I say lowly, "Was he a friend?", "Yes he was" I nodded, "Tall, dirty blonde hair a mole under his right eye?", I slowly nod how does he know what he looks like?, "We'll have everyone looking for him don't worry", I give him a small smile, are they gonna take him? , "And from now on, we will have all the strength to protect you, says Mr. Jeon" He says, "How long?" I asked, "A few weeks depends on you Miss Sana", "Okay" I nod.

He stood up, "Thank you" I said, "No, thank you" He smiles and leaves the room, Jungkook came in "Are you still feeling anything bad? Headaches?", I shake my head "I'm fine now Jung" I peck his cheeks, "Well your lucky she didn't put that knife all the way through to your neck" He says, I touched the side of my neck and felt a patch around it, "Yeah me too", "I'm gonna get revenge on him" He says clenching his jaw, "Who?" I asked, "Yugyeom" He looks at me, "He was a friend of mine back in high school, the girl who was in the same room as you was in the same high school as us",
"I was the reason why she did that to you, she liked me for years and I never noticed her at all", "You should be mad at me Sana, he kneels down while holding my hands and looked down, "Jung, I'm not going to" I lift his head up, "But you almost died", "Yes, but I'm still here right?, me hating you wouldn't do anything between us anymore, I'll still love you". I did not see that coming, how could I never notice they all knew Jungkook especially Yugyeom.