| Part ten | (Sequel)

"6 months?" I said, "Yes me and my husband had a terrible argument and he got really mad, when he heard about his grandfather passing he never talked to us and left without a word, we've been trying to contact him but he kept ignoring us so we stopped after a few months" She says sadly, I can't imagine that, "Do you perhaps know where he is right now" Officer Park asks, She shook her head "I'm not clearly sure", "You said he's grandfather passed away, could he stayed at his place?" Mark asked.

She looked up and sniffled, "Well he loved his grandfather so much he'd always visit him once a month so probably" She says lowly, I look at Mark than to the officer "Do you know the location of the grandfather's house?" Officer Park asks, I took a sip of the water that the little girl hand us before she left the living room and went outside, "Y-yes" She nodded, "But I'm sorry is my son in trouble?" She looked at all of us, Officer Park cleared his throat and look straight at her.

"Your son is investigated for a kidnapping of a young woman" He said, Her eyes widen "K-kidnapping? I'm sorry my son would never do that, I- I think you got the wrong person" She says laughing nervously, "Mrs. Kim your son's finger prints were positive and that clearly tells us something", "Finger prints? How did you find his fingerprints?" She asked.
"We found a place he was currently staying at and when we realized he left with the door open, we started to investigate the place", "Wa-was he alone?", We shake our heads "He was with a girl that we know", "My fiancée" I said looking at her.

"We know how shocked you are, you may think we're playing with you but we can't just make a joke out of this Mrs. Kim, we're kind of in the edge at the moment especially Jungkook here" Mark says beside me, She wipes her face before rubbing her legs "I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say, I've never expected my son to be like this he's a good kid" She holds back the tears by shaking her head, "You're alright Mrs. Kim" Officer Park comforts her, "Does he have anything in his room that will help us?" Officer Park asks, She nods "Yes, I'll show you his room" She stood up and we follow her up the stairs, the house looked erie, like no happiness has had happened in this house.

She opens the door with a sigh and we walked in, the floor was clean, desks was a bit messy and the bed looked like it hasn't been touched when he left, "We kept his room how it was since he left" She says lowly, "And I'm gonna go back downstairs" She leaves the room, I walked to the desk and scrolled through it, notebooks, pens, sticky notes and crumbled papers,
I look through his notebook and they're all just a bunch of math equations and drawings, I take the crumbled paper and opened it, 'Do it, you can't get away from me, we made a deal and it's not hard to get her' The paper said and I scrunched my eyebrows.

So he is working with someone, it seemed like he got mad because of the look of the paper but who was it? "Find something?" Mark calls behind me as I hold up the paper "He's working for someone" I say, "Who?" Mark looks at the paper in my hands,
"He made a deal with someone apparently and it had to do something with Sana" I clenched my jaw, "Okay I'll do something about that" Office Park nods his head.

———

Author's Pov.

It's been days that Sana and Jungkook haven't been reunited and it's driving the both crazy, they barely got some time to eat or sleep because they both are worried if they're both okay or not.

"Just don't mention about anything else and answer her questions shortly, she can have anger issues easily" Yugyeom looked down at Sana, she nods with a exhale and they both waited for the door to open, Sana's hands were shaking and Yugyeom noticed it, he took her hands and squeezed it "Hug yourself for comfort" He whispered and Sana does what he says, The door unlocks making the two more even nervous, they stood by together in silence.

The lady comes in first not making eye contact with the two in front of her, than slowly the girl comes in next with a big guy behind her, she was wearing all black and a mask once again, "Yugyeom my friend" She starts to talk, "Yeri" Said Yugyeom lowly, Sana looked at him in shock because she now knows who this girl is in front of them, "That was a very bold move of you", Yugyeom kept his eyes locked on Yeri.

"I did what was right" He says, She scoffs "Oh yugyeom, you're still the same back than huh? I thought you've really changed when we made this deal", "It seemed like you thought wrong" He shrugs, "Well look where we are now, you made this situation even more harder" She shook her head, "Now you" Yeri looks straight at Sana, "Look at you thinking you can get away with anything", "I'm sorry to say but I don't think anyone will even care about you anymore, even that so called fiancée of yours", "You don't know who I am" Sana says sharply, "Oh I do, not seeing your mom for 11 years because she had enough of you and left your helpless dad to take care of you" Sana had her hands in a fist, holding her anger back, How dare she mention about her parents? "It's sad how your parents had to take care such a useless daughter like you, now look where they are now" She crosses her arms.

"That's enough" Yugyeom stopped her, "I am going to make you feel like you wish you weren't born to be alive anymore" Said Yeri, "I'll deal with you after" Yeri pointed at Yugyeom before leaving the room with the three adults, Yugyeom ran his hands through his hair with a deep breath.
Sana stood there with her hands still in a fist that it's becoming to turn purple, "Sana stop" Yugyeom held her arm, She released and looked down at her hands, there was a print of her fingernails and it was bleeding slowly.

"Sana" Yugyeom says, "She's right" She looked up at him, "About what?", "My parents, I did nothing in life for them, I- I was useless no wonder why they didn't want me", "Sana don't say that-", "I don't think I have any reason to be alive anymore".