Part two

"I guess I'll just have to live life like it is, I'm gonna find a full time job first and maybe later in life I'll move to my old house back in Japan" I say playing with the cup in my hands as we all sit down in the Cafe, "Have you found any jobs yet?" Mina asks me and I shake my head "No, I'll be on a job hunt tomorrow" I reply. Nayeon and Tzuyu exchange glances at each other with a small smirk on their face.

Nayeon clears her throat "Well I have an idea for you" She says. I give her a confuse face "What is it?", "There's a friend of hers who knows someone that is looking for a maid" Tzuyu explains, Nayeon nods her head "Don't forget they're also rich and are very well known" She adds. "Oh that sounds great" I say surprised, "Have you experienced cleaning or anything involved being a maid Sana?" Momo asks me.

"Of course I have, back in Japan I have 5 maids of my own and they always teach me how to do things on my free time" I reply. The girls face are in shock, "Wow you never told us that" Jeongyeon raises her eyebrows, "Well you never asked" I said with a small shrug, "Good point" Chaeyoung nods.
"Well about the job Sana, are you in for it?" Tzuyu asks. Being a maid ain't that hard so why not and I don't know if I'll get the job or not anyways, I nod my head with a smile "Yeah" I say, "Cool I'll talk to my friend about it" Nayeon says and gets up to walk away.

"Where do ya'll wanna go next?" Momo says walking towards our table.
"Beach!", "Rides!", "Shopping!" Everyone shouts at Unison. "Okay who picks shopping?" Jihyo asks, I put my hand up as Nayeon, Dahyun, Momo and Jihyo does the same. "Shopping it is!" Nayeon waves her hands in the air.
"Lets go!" Dahyun shouts and we all get up together as some of them groan.

———

At the mall.

Me, Momo and Mina are in the Adidas store looking for some comfy clothes and I already have picked out some sweatpants that looked really cute and one hat. "Are you guys done picking out clothes?" Jihyo asks as she scans the clothes in our hands, I shake my head "Almost just need one more top!" I say looking through the shirts aisle. "We'll pay for our clothes first, than we'll wait for you at the front" Mina says as they all than head to the cashier. I than finally pick out a maroon shirt and put it over my arm with the rest of my clothes.

I backed out of the aisle but my back hits something hard and I fall to the ground, "Ow!" I whisper-shout as I got up and rubbed my bum "You should really watch where you're going, you know?" A deep voice behind me calls and I turn around with an pissed off face, I realized the guy who I bumped into was tall and handsome, fluffy hair and his annoying smirk with his two front teeth showing like a bunny, he's wearing a long black coat and his outfit is a pair of dress pants and a white button up shirt like he just got out of a business meeting.

But that didn't stop me from being angry with him because of what he just said. "Me? Watch where I'm going? Your the one that has a big space beside you and yet you still bumped into me?" I scoff, the audacity of this boy. "Ever heard of looking back before walking?" He says, My eyebrows scrunched together "What if I don't want to look back? What if I was in a hurry?" I say. He rolls his eyes, but not gonna lie that was hot, Oh gosh what are you doing sana?!. "Okay how about this, since you're not really gonna go anywhere in life, I'll let you go off and carry along" He crosses his arm.

My eyes widen and scoff for like the millionth time "Wow, you serious?" I say. His face turns to serious, I slide my hand through my hair in frustration, I'm literally wasting time on this jerk  "Have a nice day" I say sarcastically before putting on a fake smile and he does it back before I start walking away. "Hey, does it really take you that long to find one more shirt?" Momo asks me as I place down my clothes on the table for the cashier to scan, "No there was just this really rude guy who I bumped into" I reply.

"Ah" The girls say in unison while they glance at each other. "Let's go find the others" I say grabbing the bag of clothes from the cashier and bowing down to her. "Okay so I called my friend an hour ago about the job, he said he'll need to interview you in the morning tomorrow, so be there on time i'll send you the address tonight" Nayeon tells me as we meet the girls in the food area. I nod my head at Nayeon.