| Part two | (Sequel)

Author's pov.

It's been hours that Yoongi has been on his laptop and he finally has got in "Alright I've found all his information" Yoongi announces, Jungkook stands beside him "Where is he right now?" He asks, "I'm not sure if he's at this location right now, but his device is moving around so he may have it on him" Yoongi says, "That's fine, we have to find out if he has Sana or not anyways" Jungkook replies, "You girls stay here and we'll update you" Jungkook says to the girls in the living room, "Alright be careful!" Nayeon says as Mark follows him outside and Yoongi sends Jungkook the link to the guys location.

"Do you think Sana is there?" Mark asks, "I don't know, but I'm sure that bastard has her" Jungkook replies, "Hopefully shes fine" Mark whispers looking out the window.

——

Sana's Pov.

It's been 7 hours that I have been stuck in this glass room with no food or water, My mouth is covered with tape and I'm still tied I could barely move, My vision had been blurry ever since I got here I think they might've put something in me. I hear the door open and close and I look, it's the same person who took me but I don't think he's alone since I heard him talk to someone outside this room.
I kept my eyes on him and moved to the corner, He opens the glass door and puts down a plate of food before taking the tape off my mouth, I groan from the pain, "Wh-who are you? Why are you doing this?" I say looking up at him.

He ignored me as he untied my hands "Eat" He points to the food on the ground and leaves the room, he sits on the wooden chair and watches me quietly, I look at the food, peanut butter and jam sandwich. I look at him before taking the sandwich and taking the bite of it, I could care less if he puts something on it, I just needed something to eat, I than look at him curiously, "Wh-why are you doing this?" I ask him, he stood up and walked in the box "I can't tell you that" He says picking up the plate, "Who told you to do this? Please I won't do anything" I say as he tied the rope around my hands once again.

He looked over his shoulder and walked towards me quickly, I was startled at how quick he was and he kneels down in front of me, god why does he have to have that stupid mask and hood on. I stare at his black eyes silently, "Look I'm sorry I had to do this but I had no choice" He says and leaves the room, "I'm a human being too! I have a life out there!" I shout at him, He glances at me and lost out of my sight, I deeply sigh and looked down, "Aish, where are you Jungkook?" I whisper.

It's been an hour since I've been inside here and his back again, "Please I'm begging you, I don't want to die!" I say looking at him, He unlocks the door and enters "You have to be in your best behaviour or else" He whispers to my ears before putting on the blindfold on me, he helped stood up and lead me. The blindfold was see-through but as soon as he lead me out of that glass box, it was dark and cold, I only had my sweatpants and tank top on, I hear him open the door and sat me down on a chair, the lights were turned on and I could see a bit, another person enters the room and I could tell it was a girl from her long blonde hair.

He finally takes off my blindfold off and I'm met with a hard slap on my face, I wince lowly from the contact but didn't let the anger out, I have no idea who these people are and what they want from me. "You aren't that bad of your looks" Her sweet but annoying voice breaks the silent room, "Who are you people?" I say finally looking up at her, but she had on a white mask and a black hat, "We don't need to tell you that" She says fiercely, "What do you people want from me?" I say and the girl laughs evilly "Oh, I want someone you have, no scratch that I need someone you have" She says empathizing the word 'need', I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh you don't know?" She says looking down at me with a sad face, "I was the one who he was supposed to marry than that ugly girl, but his parents decided I wasn't good enough, he didn't even like her anyways, he would've been happier with me" She says with a scoff, "Why would he want someone like you?" I say, she slaps my face once again but with a hard force, "How dare you?! I'm the most powerful woman in the world!" She shouts.

"I don't think you're the most powerful woman in the world when no one even knows who you are, you're just here kidnapping a girl because you're jealous" I shrug, She looks at me with anger and forms her hands into a fist. I stare at her, waiting for her to punch me already but she stops and looks away, "You should know that no one will find you, you'll be forgotten forever even that "fiancé" of yours will forget you, he'll be mine while you're here dying" She smirks.

She sighs "Oh well, you two were living that happy life couple and now it has come to an end because Jungkook will be living happily with me forever" She smiles proudly, "I hope you have a good time" She whispers before leaving the room. I breath heavily preventing myself to let my anger out, The blindfold was back covering my eyes again and he leads me to the room, I feel him tie the rope on my legs and take off the blindfold as I let my tears go down to my cheeks.

Why did this have to happen? Couldn't me and Jungkook be back to being happy again? It was all I ever wanted, Oh gosh I hope he finds me soon, I need you Jungkook.