| Part seven | (Sequel)

Jungkook's Pov.

"You okay?" Mark asks me and I look up at him "Y-yeah" I nod, "Well you should get some rest you haven't been sleeping these past few days" He says, "Oh no it's alright, I just really want to find her soon", Mark sighs and leans back by the wall "Has something been in your mind lately?" He asks, "No why?" I cross my arms "I don't know you've just been acting differently" He frowns.

I clear my throat, I should just tell him there's no other choice anyways, He's my friend and what happens if I get into something bad? "Actually yeah, there is something that's been in my mind" I sit up, Mark looked surprised "Hm?", "I got a text message yesterday and it said about Sana". "Sana? Do they know where she is?" He asks, "That's what I have to find out, they asked me to meet them somewhere tonight" I replied, He scoffs "No no, you can't go there", "Why not?", "Because we don't if they could actually be serious, it could be a crazy fan trying to get you, something bad will happen to you" He walks up to my desk.

I look away, his right I can't trust anyone these days especially when Sana's gone, "Promise me you won't?" He raises his eyebrows and I nod slowly, "I'm going to bring some guards down and they will follow you everywhere wither you like it or not" He leaves the room and I sighed with my hands on my face.

"Where are you Sana?" I look at the picture frame beside me, The time where we went to the beach on my birthday, Me holding her up with a huge smile on my face and her face shocked. I want to go back in time to make things better, I'm so sorry Sana I seriously have failed you I don't even think I deserve you anymore, I'm not a good partner at all there's a lot of boys that will treat you better but why did you choose me?.

I should get back to my place since I don't have anything to do in my office,
I grabbed my phone before putting on my jacket, I turned off all the lights in the room and locked my door after walking out. I walked through the halls in silence since no one was at work because of the holidays, I feel a cold breeze behind me but I ignore it because it was just the air conditioner, I felt it again and heard some soft steps.

I stopped at the elevators and slowly grabbed the little glass toy figure on the table and quickly turned around, I hit them on the side of their head and they grunt when I kicked them on the stomach making them land on the floor, I got on top of them and started to punch them on the face, I noticed there was a face mask on them so I ripped it off their face, It was a boy he didn't really look like anyone who I recognized and totally looked like a normal teenager boy, "Who are you?!" I asked holding him up by his collar.

I pushed him to the wall and he looked a bit unconscious, I looked around the place and it was just himself, his eyes started to close and I pulled him over my shoulder so I can bring him into my office without anyone suspecting and luckily there weren't any cameras up here because they were broken. I put him down to my chair and looked around for something to tie him up, I found one of the white silver things that zips on how tight you want it, I put it around his wrists behind his back till my phone rings in my pocket.

When I was done, I answered it "Mark?" I say breathing heavily, "Hey are you alright?" He asks me "Yeah why?", "You're breathing heavily like you just went out for a jog" He replied, "Oh I was just imaginary punching" I shrugged, Imaginary punching?? Are you dumb Jungkook?
"Oh okay, well I called you because the police found out who the fingerprints is and uh where are you" He says. "I'm still in the office organizing some stuff, I'll be back tomorrow morning" I lied, I cannot tell him about this yet, "Why? There's nothing to organize-" I cut him off "It's about Sana", I hear him sigh on the other side "Don't tell me you're going to that place to meet them" He says, "No no, you were right they could be bad people and it will just make things even worse" I said, "Alright, just finish what you are doing", "Yep" And he ends the call.

I sigh in relief and placed the phone down on my desk, I run my hands through my hair "What am I gonna do?" I whisper to myself while looking at the unconscious boy on my chair, I pace around the room waiting for him to wake up. Could he be working for someone? Was he going to hit me? He didn't have any weapons on him, No one is even in this building except for me so how did he even get in here?

I hear a soft groan behind me and I quickly turned around to the boy squirming around my chair, He than finally noticed me "Please" He says lowly, I slowly walked up to him "Who are you? And why did you try to hit me?" I asked him, I see him gulp and looked up at me with those scared eyes, "I- I" He stutters and I slam both my hands on the desk. "Spit it out" I said, "I'm no one, now let me go!" He shouts, I look down with a sigh "Look little boy, the reason why I tied you up on that chair is so I could get some information from you" I said politely.

"Are you working for someone?" I ask, He shakes his head "I'm not telling you anything!", I hold the urge to punch him, "Looks like you're gonna be stuck here till you answer my questions" I crossed my arms, "You aren't getting anything from me" He says, I crack my knuckles and rolled up my sleeves.
"If you want to do the hard way, you just gotta say so" I shrug looking at him, He gulps again while looking at my arm, "Is that a yes?" I raised my eyebrows.