Part twenty-one

Jin decided to help Sana and Jungkook cook the dishes, after they finished they all head out to the balcony to eat since the weather outside was beautiful and refreshing, "Alright the food has served!" Jin says, placing three plates onto the table "Woooo!" Everyone woos, Sana was the last one to serve the dishes so she had to sit down beside Jungkook, but she wasn't mad about it, Jungkook gave her a smirk when he offered a seat "Get that smirk off your face, you look like a creep" Sana whispers to him as she sits down.

"Awe, you don't want to sit beside me?" Jungkook whispers back, "Lets eat!" Mark shouts and everyone starts to dig into the delicious food that Jin, Jungkook and Sana made, "The food is delicious" Nayeon nods her head, Jin looks across from her and smiles "Why thank you, most of the dishes were cooked from me" Jin brags, "Hey!, it was only good because me and Sana helped you" Jungkook gives him a glare, everyone giggled "Oh come on, Jin is actually a really good cooker" Sana comments and Jin winks at her "Listen to the ladies Jungkook" Jin spreads his arms.

Everyone got closer as they ate and had their best times. When all the food was gone, the boys suggested to put the plates away while the girls stay outside, "Such gentlemen's" Tzuyu says, "Never seen a group of boys wanting to clean the table up" Nayeon says, the girls snicker "You know what's weird?" Tzuyu sits up from her chair, "That Taehyung guy just kept glancing at me when gets the chance, It was kinda creeping me out" She crosses her arms, Me and Nayeon look at her "It's obvious Tzuyu, he likes you" Nayeon says, "Eh!? Him? But isn't his type models, I'm not close to that" She says lowly.

Sana sighs "Oh Tzuyu, Just because he's a model doesn't mean he have standards, you're a pretty girl and you do look like a model" She says with a small shrug, Mina nods "Yeah she's right, the boys back in high school had a huge crush on you but was just scared they'll get rejected because they think their way off your type", "He's gonna make it more obvious Tzuyu just wait" Nayeon points out.

They all head inside the hotel, "You guys wanna go hang around the beach?" Namjoon asks as he wipes his hands with a towel, "Yeah sure maybe go swimming" Mark shrugs, Sana and the girls look at each other "Yeah sure why not" Sana shrugs, "Alright we'll meet you guys there" Jimin says and they leave the place. The girls went to their room, "It's been a long time we've all went swimming together" Mina says, The girls nodded and changed into one sets and put on shorts over it.

Sana and Jungkook stood by together as they walk to his group of friends while the others are in the front, "Can I ask you a question?" Sana says, "Yeah" Jungkook nods, "Did you ever thought of meeting your friends in the future?" She asks, "Well, at first I thought Id never see them again but I also had hope" He shrugs, Sana smiles "I'm happy you finally got to meet them" She side hugs him and Jungkook wrapped his arms around her as they both walk.

Nayeon and Mina screams as Jimin, Mark and Namjoon splash them with water "Hey! Stop it!" Nayeon shouts but the boys doesn't stop, Jungkook and Sana are in the ocean talking to each other, meanwhile Taehyung and Tzuyu build themselves a sand castle, "How long have you been a model?" Tzuyu asks Taehyung, "5 years, I started after I graduated high school" He replies as Tzuyu nods, "A lot of people must like you than" She smiles at him.

Taehyung looks at her "Well if you ever became a model, a lot of people would like you more than me" He smirks, Tzuyu hides her blush when looking down "I don't think anyone want to take me as a model" She says lowly, "You serious?, a lot of companies would love to take you, you're a pretty girl and tall for your age" He points out, "Thanks, I mean I've been dreaming to become one when I was younger but than I lost hope", "Yeah I've been through that too after a year of modelling, I didn't want to keep going but than I realized it was my passion and I started to like it" Taehyung shrugs, "Don't lose hope on your dreams or you'll lose yourself" He says.

They both stare at each other's eyes and smiled "Thank you, that actually motivated me a bit" Tzuyu said, "Well if you changed your mind you could call me, and I'll let my company take you" He says. "Hey Taehyung! Tzuyu!" Mark calls them over and they both walked over to them, Tzuyu stood beside Mina as Mina cleared her throat "How was making sand castle's with Tae?" She whispers, Tzuyu looked at Tae than back to her "It was fun and now I'm thinking of becoming a model" She replied.

"Eh!?" Nayeon and Mina's eyes widen at her "Yep, when I'm ready though, I'm not gonna quickly get into it" Tzuyu nods, "Really? I thought you wanted to be a veterinarian" Mina says lowly, "Well maybe I'm gonna try something new and off the line" Tzuyu shrugs, "Hey girls" Nayeon nods towards Sana and Jungkook's direction, The two are giggling about something and Sana lightly punches Jungkook, "Aren't they the cutest?" Nayeon says, "Yep, can't wait till Sana reveals this to the girls" Tzuyu says.

Everyone sat down in a circle while a fire was lighting up in the middle, the sunset was appearing and everyone was watching, "This is nice" Sana says to Jungkook as she leans on his shoulders, Jungkook smiles at her "Especially you by my side" He said.
Mark was on his phone with Rośe and showed her the sunset, Tzuyu and Taehyung was sitting by each other still talking, Jimin and Mina were quietly sitting by each other while Jin, Namjoon and Nayeon went to go get drinks and some hotdogs for the fireplace.

••••••••

Author's comment:

Hello! Again! :) I have just now realized that this story is almost at 1k reads!! Wow! I did not expect this at all, but I am so thankful again to have you guys read my story and patiently waiting for the updates. Thank you so much. I promise to make this story even better for ya'll ;) so stay tuned for the new updates.

Stay healthy and have a great day/night :)