| Part eleven | (Sequel)

"Sana come on don't let her get into your head Sana" Yugyeom grabs a cloth in the box and starts to wipe the blood off Sana's hand, "We're going to get through this together no matter what", "What if she actually kills us?" Sana asks looking up at Yugyeom, He stops and puts the cloth down "I'm not gonna let her", "She has those big guys, you're going to get hurt even more", "No because I'm going to finally contact someone" He looks at her, "Wh-who?", "The police, once she's ready to get you, I'm going to call them" Yugyeom pulls out a phone from his pocket and Sana's eyes were wide "Where did you get that?", "The old lady, when she came in with Yeri, she dropped this at that table hiding it and gave me a glance when they left" He explained, "I- I thought she didn't want to help" Sana says.

"She could've changed her mind, Yeri's not someone you would like working for", "Yeah" Sana nods, Yugyeom puts away the phone "Listen, I'm going to be really quick to get you when I call the cops alright" Yugyeom says, "I'm scared now" Sana looks at the door, "You're going to be fine, you're strong I know that" Yugyeom holds her arms, "Fight back if you need to okay?" Sana nods and exhales deeply, "Now I'm sure Jungkook has already found some things and is looking for you" Yugyeom says.

"Yeah me too, I miss him" Sana says with a sad smile, "You both will go back to normal I'm sure" He pats her shoulders, "Wait what about you? What happens when this is all over?" Sana asks, "I'm gonna turn myself in, someone like me shouldn't wonder around in the streets" He says, "What about your family? Don't you want to see them? They miss you", "I don't know, they should be disappointed in me by now, I have failed them especially my mom who used to be proud of me through everything in primary school" Yugyeom shrugs, "But that doesn't change the fact that they miss you Yugyeom, we all make mistakes and we carry on our life with it but we can't do anything about it now, it happened", "Please before you turn yourself in promise me you'll see them" Sana looks at him curiously.

He sighed looking at Sana, "Fine I will", Sana smiles at him "Thank you", Yugyeom looks at the clock "It's almost time", "You have to be strong Sana, you have been all along but I need you to be stronger now" Yugyeom says, "I can do this" She nods shaking her arms, Sana comes into Yugyeom's arms for a hug "I promise you, this will be all over soon" He says and they stay like that for awhile.

They hear the door unlocking and broke the hug, it was the lady alone, she comes in and closes the door behind her, "Hi" She says as the two look at her curiously, "Sana I'll be bringing you to a shed outside but it's underground" The lady says, "You're helping us" Sana says, "Yes I didn't like how she was describing me on killing you two" She says lowly, Yugyeom and Sana look at her "But I'm not going to let that happen, yugyeom you know what to do?" She asks and Yugyeom nods, "You have to do it as quick as you can because the process won't take long" She says, he nods again, "And Sana when you're down there whatever you do, do not stay calm yell loud as you can because the place isn't soundproof, she hates loud noises and that's gonna slow her down" She explains.

Sana nods in understanding, "Yugyeom, one of her guys will be down here guarding you so you have to be quiet with that phone and don't escape yet, I'll do something about it once I'm done bringing Sana down", "You kids ready?" She asks, the two looked at each other one last time before turning back and nodding, She walks to Sana to start putting the blindfold on her, she than tied her arms tightly but not hurtfully,
Yugyeom watched the two leave and stood there helplessly, he waits for a few minutes and than grabbed the phone out of his pocket, he hid behind a tall box and dialled 911 quickly.

———

Sana's Pov.

My body starts to feel uneasy and shaky, "You're going to be fine" The lady squeezes my hands, I hear a door open and birds chirping, I feel the grass and rocks beneath me, I than stepped down some stairs carefully after, "A guy will take you inside the room" The lady whispers quietly to me and I nodded, the feeling of her hands slowly go off making me even more nervous, I than felt a hand behind my back, they lightly shoved me into a room with bright lights.

I get pushed onto a chair and they took off the rope that was around my wrist before they clipped my arms onto the chair so I don't get away, finally my blindfold gets taken off but the brightness shocks my eyes making me flinch, A hand contacts my cheeks harshly that it made the sound of a slap loud, I groaned quietly and closed my hands to a fist preventing myself to shout back at them, "You're not bad looking after all" A male voice says, "If that filthy fiancé of yours didn't take you first, I'd make you mine" He chuckles and I clench my jaw tightly, "I wouldn't want you" I say under my breath but he heard it, slapping my face once again.

I winced and tears are starting to form in my eyes but I hold it back, "I would make your life better" He holds my chin to make me look at his eyes but I look at another direction, he's wearing a black mask so I don't know what he looks like and if he wasn't I'd go to the police to talk about him when I get out, his fingers trail through my face and I sat there disgusted moving my face every time he moves his finger,
the door opening interrupts him and he smacks my face but not hurtfully this time.

The girl walks in and another man walks in with the same thing as the guy, he brought in a cart full of hospital tools and I look away so I don't get too scared, I swear to god if she touches any part of my body with one of those, she's going to catch these hands.