| Part thirteen | (Sequel)

After a few checkups at the hospital, we head back home to my place, I held my hands with Jungkook tightly while we walked to the front door, when Mark opens it and we entered, the girls came running to me "Sana! You're alive!" Tzuyu says in relief, they all hugged me tightly and I hear soft cries from Jihyo, "I'm fine girls" I look at all of them, "We're such bad friends, we should've checked up on you that night" Nayeon says, I shake my head "You didn't do anything wrong, I'm here now with all of you" We all hugged once again.

I looked around the place, everything's packed into a box "What's with all this?" I asked, "You're moving to my place, I've already sold the place so you can't say no" Jungkook replied, "We all did it for you Sana and he's right, you don't need a house by yourself if you're going to get married" Jeongyeon says, I turned to him "Right our wedding", "The girls got that covered already, it's happening in two weeks" He says, "Oh okay", "Let's take the stuff out now?" Jungkook asks, "Yeah let's go" I nodded and we all start to grab a box, "The moving trucks are just outside the backyard" Mark tells us coming in from the backyard.

Jungkook sighs as he plops down on his bed, "I'm glad we got you back" He says, I turned around after brushing my hair in front of the mirror "I'm glad I'm back home" I smiled, I need to talk to him about Yugyeom "So about your friend" I sat down beside him, "Yugyeom?", I nodded "He was the one that kidnapped me" I say lowly, "I know we found out", "For a while" I tilt my head "A while? He was the one that started all this", I sighed "We ran away from that girl, he brought me to his grandfathers place and we stayed there for a while" I explained, "Did he hurt you?" He says with a bit of anger in his eyes, "Because if he did, I'll-" I cut him off, "He didn't, he comforted me and I was thankful", "He didn't like the idea of the girl hurting me so that's why we ran away and I couldn't contact you because she would easily track us", "Wait seriously? You two escaped from her?", I nod "Yes, we had to stay quiet for a while until this middle-aged lady took us at our own place and she was also working for the girl", He covers his face while leaning onto his knees "That's messed up", "I know it is, but it's all the girls fault, she made a deal with the two and if they don't take the deal she threatened them by killing their family" I say rubbing his back.

"I have to talk to the girl soon" He sat up, "Her names Yeri and no I will talk to her tomorrow, I have to show her what karma does when you do something stupid" I say, he nods "Alright" He side-hugs me and kisses my forehead, a knock interrupts us "Come in" Jungkook said, Mark was behind the door "Sana you're mom is here" He says, I stood up quickly and left the room. "Mom?" I say going through the stairs as she enters the house, wow I can't believe it the woman standing in front of me, blonde hair, same eyes is my mother, "Sana" Her voice is quiet, "Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, "I wanted to see you after I've heard some things", "Really?", She nods her head "I know you're mad at me Sana, I just had a reason to do it okay", "You had a choice Mom and you knew what would happen".

"I know, I know that's why I'm here now to apologize" She sighs, "Why now? Why not the few days you left us? O-or months?", "I had things to take care of Sana I'm sorry", "So it took you 12 years? To come show up and say that?" I scrunched my brows, "Sana please, I know I've hurt you too much but I'm here now" She walks closer, I stepped back and shook my head "I promised myself that I will not forgive such a mom like you", She looks up at my eyes, "Sana" She whispers, "Dad is gone now thanks to you" I look away, "But no you don't even care at all", "Sana he was my husband of course I will care", "Was your husband" I empathize the word was, "I think you should go now" I turned away from her.

I sigh in relief once I hear
door closes, "Sana" Jungkook brings me into his arms and I hug him back "What have I done?", "It was a bit harsh to your mother Sana, but you just felt like that because of her sudden visit" He rubs my back, "When you're ready, you'll go back to her", "I can't, seeing her face just made me didn't want to feel alive", "You will Sana, it's gonna take time" We break apart and he kisses my lips, "Now I want you to get some proper rest" He says and I nod "Let's go" He suddenly picked me up bridal style and I gasped in shock, he carries me back to the room and lightly placed me down after closing the door.

He goes on top of me and his lips met mine, I chuckled softly while following his lip movements, "You're all mine" He says kissing sweetly on my neck "Yes I am" I held his neck and bite my lips preventing myself not to giggle because I'm ticklish, I can't believe I'm gonna marry the love of my life, the one who's been through everything with me, the one who makes me happy but sad sometimes, he's the one and will always be.

———

Jungkook's Pov.

I hear a soft moan beside me and felt an arm go over my chest, I turned to Sana "Good Morning sleeping beauty",
She smiles "Good morning", "You ready to start a day?" I asked playing with her hair, "Maybe, If I want to get out of this bed" She says, "Hm I can help you" I hopped out the bed and picked her up bridal style, we left the room and I went down the stairs to go to the kitchen, Sana holds my neck tightly and giggle on the way, "Oh look at you lovebirds" Miss Chan says as I put down Sana, "Miss Chan! Haven't seen you in a long time!" Sana goes in for her hug, "Oh sweetie, we've missed you here too and uh I heard what happened" Miss Chan says her face worried, "Yeah it was such a bad experience I've ever had, but I'm fine and it's all over now" Sana says in a low voice, "I'm sorry you had to experience that" Miss Chan rubs her back, "It's alright Miss Chan" Sana smiles. "Well have some delicious food to get ready on your day" Miss Chan smiles at me and Sana before we both sat down from across each other and the maids start to place the dishes on the table.