Part seventeen

Author's Pov.

Sana is now back to cleaning Jungkook's things while Jungkook is working with the new assistant, Mark Tuan. 12:40 am is everyone's break and Mark and Sana decided to have lunch together since Jungkook is no where to be found. "Any relatives?" Sana asks Mark as she munches on her burger, "Two sisters and a younger brother" Mark replies, "It's been a long time I haven't seen them but I still message them everyday, Are you the only child?" He asks Sana and Sana nods her head.

"Yeah my parents decided it was best for them to only have me since it was better that way they thought", "Ever felt lonely at home?" Mark asks, "Yeah sometimes but I would usually go hang with my friends" Sana replied, "Ah must be nice to have friendly friends" He says nodding, it made Sana giggle "What's wrong with your friends?" She asks, "They joke a lot about me but it's just how close friends are and I still love them" He smiles.

Little did they know Jungkook came back home and walked passed the dining room but he stopped by the door eavesdropping both of them. He felt uneasiness from watching the both of them talking to each other, and it's obvious Jungkook is jealous, He wanted to confess to Sana yesterday but got interrupted and everything had to went downhill. Jungkook is never the type of person to just like someone since he'd only care about his job but Sana's the first girl he's laid eyes on and he's scared that she won't like him back.

Considering now that she's getting to know his new assistant and being friends. Jungkook's birthday is coming up in a few days and he's gonna have to deal with Mark and Sana, his jealousy isn't bad like some other people, he just tries to hide it and pretend that it isn't happening. He sees Mark and Sana stood up and walk out the door, he quickly continues to walk forward, "Oh hey Mr. Jeon!" Mark shouts at him, Jungkook's face looked annoyed before he turned around and walked up to them, "Hey what's up?" He says with a giddy up voice, "Well we just finished eating and we saw you walking down the hallway" Mark replies with a polite smile.

"Ah that's nice to hear, well why don't you two get back to what you were doing" He says and walked away, Sana hasn't given him a glance ever since the "kiss" yesterday and she's been wanting to talk to him about but it looks like he's also been ignoring her too.

Sana went to the kitchen to clean and Jungkook decided to give himself a cold beverage, Sana was focused on putting the knives away since they were washed already but as she heard Jungkook's footsteps it startled her and the knife contacted her palm, "Augh!" She shouts and Jungkook quickly entered the back of the kitchen, "Sana!" He yells and ran to her. Blood was dripping down on Sana's hand and she held it, "What happened?" Jungkook grabbed the medic kit and started to clean Sana's hand.

"I- I was putting the knives away and I heard you coming, the knife cut me when I wasn't looking" She replies, Jungkook wrapped a bandage around Sana's small hands, after doing that they both looked at each other for a few minutes. Jungkook lets go of Sana's hands and looked away, "What were you doing here?" Sana asks, "I needed something to drink" He says, "Look Sana we need to talk" Jungkook turns to her, "We've been avoiding each other and I want it to be back like the way it was" Jungkook looks down at her, "I've- I've been avoiding you because of what happened in the office Jungkook" She looks away.

Jungkook felt relief when she said his name, he missed her saying that but Jungkook seemed to be confused "What happened in the office?" He says, Sana looked at him with her eyebrows scrunched together, "We kissed?" She lowly says, Now it has came to Jungkook, after Sana accidentally spilling the coffee on him he moved towards her and planted his lips to her. How could Jungkook forget about that?, "Sana-" Sana cuts him off, "It was unexpected Jungkook, but I want to know why you did it, I'm not the type of girl you should just do whatever you want with, People are gonna hate you for it, I'm just a maid working for you with no parents and needed money" Her voice cracked and a small tear dripped down. Jungkook holds her hands "Sana, I did it because I do like you, you're the best person I've ever met, you were the first girl I laid eyes on, you're not like other girls they only use me because I have money and have good looks, I could care less if you worked for me I just liked being by your side, you listened to me and you made me feel different in a good way".

Sana looks up at him as Jungkook wipes the tears of her cheeks, "I like you Sana and, and you don't have to like me back I just want you to know that" He smiles. Sana wraps her arms around him and Jungkook does the same as Sana quietly sobs onto him, "I like you too" Sana says quietly that made Jungkook smile widely and hugged her tightly.

——
The next day.

Sana's Pov.

I finally got to say it! He confessed and I did too. I just couldn't keep it in for a long time, He's the one for me, the guy who I hope will be by my side forever, now I don't know what to say to my friends since I haven't been caught up with them yet because of work but luckily in two days I finally get to see my three friends. A knock on my door interrupts me and I walk to open it, Jungkook was behind it with a small bag in his hands, "Hey" I say opening the door wide so he can come in, "Hey I wanted to give you something" He says and hands the bag to me.

I opened the small black box and inside was a diamond necklace, "Wow, you didn't have to give me this" I look up at him as he nods his head "I wanted to, it's a very special gift Sana" He smiles, "Well your birthday is coming up shouldn't I give you something?" I asks, Jungkook takes the necklace and starts to put it on around my neck "You don't need to give me anything, I just need you" He hugs behind my back.