| Part one | (Sequel)

Jungkook's Pov.

I run my hands through my hair in frustration. "The cops will handle this Jungkook" Mark says leaning on the wall, "No, leave them out of this they're useless and she was obviously kidnapped" I turned to him "The windows were shut close already and the blinds" Mark points, I shake my head "Her phone is still here, her door was unlocked and her bed is like this?" I say, Mark sighs "Let's go around the neighbourhood and ask someone if they saw her" I say, "Alright" He says before we leave the house.

"Oh gosh she must be scared to death" I say, "Don't worry she's a strong girl we know that" Mark looks at me, "Let's check this house out" Mark leads me to a small house and knocks on their door as I text 'Tzuyu' on my phone, 'um no I haven't seen her since last week when I came over for a sleepover' She texts me, 'Oh alright, thanks', 'Is there something wrong?' She asks. I decided to tell her and her friends since they can help me 'Are you serious?!' Tzuyu texts, 'We're currently going around her neighbourhood to ask if they've seen her', 'I'll bring the others and we'll meet you there'.

"Oh no sorry we were out of town yesterday and just got here right now" An old lady says "Oh that's alright thank you for your help ma'am" Mark says in english and we bow down before walking away. We done it to two houses and Tzuyu and the others finally get here "Did she contact you last night?" Nayeon asks as I shake my head "I dropped her off at her place after our date" I reply. Jihyo sighs "Gosh she must be scared right now, let's start going around asking people" She says with a nod and everyone separated.

"Oh alright thank you" I say bowing down to a young boy and left, "Hey Jungkook!" Tzuyu shouts my name and I quickly ran to her "What? Found any clues?" I ask her, "Yeah, this guy just told me he saw a white ford truck at the front of her place and saw it leave after 10 minutes" She says, "That's good!" I say, "Hey guys!" Mark shouts and we all ran to him "Found this on the sidewalk at the front of her house" He holds a white rag, "No-Oh my gosh" I shake my head and looked away, "Why would someone do that?" Tzuyu asks, "We have to find her soon" I say.

——
Author's Pov.

Everyone goes inside Sana's place and checked her bedroom once again "Wasn't this note from you?" Mark asks Jungkook as he hands him a crumpled note and takes it, "Yeah I gave it to her two weeks ago, she still has it?" I say "Well was it crumpled before? I found it on the ground by her bed" Mark points, Jungkook's face is confused "Wouldn't that mean someone came into her room while she was asleep and saw that note?" Mina says. "And got mad so they crumpled it and left on the floor before taking her to the car and left" Tzuyu adds, "Could it be a guy who took her? I mean ever since you announced that you two are engaged, there was this crazy guy on the internet threatening her" Mark says.

Jungkook's eyes widen "What's his username? We could hack it and see where they are located" Jungkook says, "Anyone know a hacker?" Nayeon asks, "Yeah I know a friend" Jungkook replies as he takes out his phone to text his friend. The others continue to find more clues, while Mark tries to find the kidnappers username on the internet, "Alright my friend will get here in a few minutes" Jungkook puts his phone away "Found it!" Mark says, Jungkook stood beside him "PopLover32?" Jungkook read on Mark's screen, "Yeah, he's been saying weird stuff" Mark says, "How do we know it's a guy?" Jeongyeon asks "Well he's been saying stuff in third person like 'He's gonna kill you' or use a random guys name like Chan or Jae" Mark replied.

The doorbell interrupts us, "That must be my friend" Jungkook leaves the room and everyone follows him downstairs, "Hey Yoong!" Jungkook hugs his friend after letting him in, "This is my friends, guys meet Yoongi our hacker" Jungkook introduces him.
Yoongi sat down on the island with his laptop in front of him and started to type, "It will take me a few hours since this guy is a nobody" Yoongi says, "It's okay, take your time" Jungkook says pacing around the room.

———

Author's Pov.

The others left Yoongi and Jungkook in the kitchen while they wait in the living room, "I can't believe this is happening" Tzuyu sat down with her elbows on her knees and her hands covering her face, "Why would someone stupid just kidnap her?" Nayeon says, "Type of people who are crazy and wants to be on the top of the world" Mark says standing beside the door.

"I hope she's okay" Mina says biting her lips, "She's a strong girl, I'm sure she knows how to handle the situation" Jihyo said, everyone was silent after with nervousness and fear inside them. "Do you think Jungkook will be fine?" Jeongyeon asks mark, He sighs "I'm not sure yet, whatever information we have he'll do whatever strength he has to find her" He replied, "And I just hope he stays calm" He adds.

"So things will be different from now on" Tzuyu said and they all nod, "We're going to have to go everywhere for her, and find the person who was stupid enough to do this" Nayeon says, "But please girls, you're going to have to be careful around, we don't know if there are others involved" Mark says and they gave him a nod, They all then wait for Yoongi to finish in the kitchen with the hacks.

———

Ayo! I am back with the sequel! Sorry for the long wait, I needed some idea to put for the story to go on and now I'm here with the first part, I will be now focusing on the story since a lot of people are liking it and I am glad as a writer :)

And don't worry I will try my best to update as soon as I can so you guys can enjoy the story, if I am slow with that, I either have some important stuff happening at school or sports stuff happening, sorry for that :(

I hope you all had a great new years and awesome things are coming to you, Have a good great day/night and don't forget to be healthy :)))