| Part Six | (Sequal)

Jungkook's Pov.

I deeply sighed and stared out the window, should I tell someone about this? Will something bad happen? A knock interrupts me and I turned to my door, "Jungkook, there's some news that the police department told me a minute ago" Mark says entering my office. He places a yellow folder on my desk "In there are some evidence from that first house we went to" He says leaning with his hands planted on the desk, I grab it and opened the folder, I take two pictures out, one with tire tracks and the other a finger print.

"They're currently looking for that person's finger prints and the tire tracks" He said, "It looks like there was only one finger prints around that house" He adds, "It could be Sana's" I said, "But they found fingers prints everywhere the house, Sana was only in one spot right", "And those people who drove away from that house were smart enough to wear gloves". He's right, "How long do we wait till they get the information" I ask him, "20 minutes" He shrugs "They have to double check everything's right", Hm I'll have to wait 20 minutes than before I meet them.

———

Sana's Pov.

I traced my drawings of the mountain outside the window, it's been two days that I haven't got to see him and my heart feels like it's slowly breaking down, It may seems bad to trust the guy who kidnapped me but it wasn't his fault he didn't want to be involved in this, I wonder if Jungkook has got some things figured out. I want to tell him that everything is fine and that it will be all over soon, but I'm not even sure If I'll ever see him again, will he forget me? And move on to his life?

It's a good idea for him to forget me and move on, People don't really stay together for the rest of their life right? But if that woman ever hurts him and only use him because of money or power, he needs to know whats ahead of him, he's Jeon Jungkook. I don't know how I'm going to handle this though, it already felt like it's been years, I promise I will stay strong when It ends and that Jungkook will stay happy.

"Hey Sana" I hear Yugyeom's voice and I turn to him "Hi, you're back" I said putting the notebook down, He smiled after placing the plastic bags onto the table in the kitchen, "Yep, It was kinda hard looking for the stuff you told me about", "Oh I'm sorry" He shakes his head "No no, it's all good I have them all here" He says. I nod "Thank you, you know for everything" I say, "Except for the kidnapping part" We laugh nervously, "Yeah and please don't blame this on yourself" He looks at me, "I just want this to be over already" I say lowly.

"It will soon, I promise" I give him a half-smile, "Well anyways, that lady from yesterday bumped into me and asked me these random questions" He says walking into the kitchen to start organizing, I followed him and sat down "What did she say?" I ask, "That I looked familiar from somewhere, I was quite shocked because I never seen her before" He says, I furrow my eyebrows "Really?" I say and he replied with a nod. "But than again I look like a lot of people so" He shrugs, I scoff and roll my eyes, "What else did she say?", He took a pause and walked up to the table where I was "That she heard about this girl who went missing a few days ago" He says looking down.

I freeze while looking at him "Oh no" I whispered out, He sighs "Yes I know and I'm currently thinking what we need to do so don't worry", "Well we need to get out here soon" I said and he shakes his head "We can't do that yet she's onto us, I know". "So we're just gonna act like everything's fine? She'll know soon" I stood up, "Hey, we're going to be alright" He looked at me as I cover my forehead in frustration.

"How about this, I'm gonna find you a different place to stay for a few days while I have the place settled for you, during those days while you're gone I need you to change your personal information" He said, "What do you mean change my personal information?" I cross my arms, "Your name, where you lived, born, relationship status" He says, I looked away with a sigh "Yes I know it's a crazy idea but it will help you, trust me", "What about you?" I asked "You don't need to worry about me if I get caught, I need you to stay far away from here alright?".

I shake my head "No you have to come with me" He deeply sighs, "Look Sana this is about you, I started all this I don't deserve you being kind to me, I just need you to trust me right now",
"But it wasn't your fault, we should go to the cops and have her arrested" I said, He shakes his head "We can't she has a lot of things that will help her no matter what, there's only the two of us". "You're going to be fine on yourself for a while, I'll hand you a device to be in contact with me but promise me you won't be talking to anyone else?", I glance at him before giving him a nod.

"Things need to go quick for now" He says and goes back to organizing, "Okay" I said before leaving the kitchen and went back to sit down by the window. I honestly don't know what to feel about this, I had a bad feeling about that lady, could she be working for her? Is she trying to help me? Ugh I have no clue. I don't want to run away again and having to change myself just because I'm in love with someone.