Part six

He clears his throat "All right, now follow me to the storage room and you'll meet the others who'll be helping you" He stands. Whew.
I stood up and quickly followed him behind, he glances at me while I look around, "Is that uniform comfortable?" He asks lowly, I look down "No Mr. Jeon" I reply. "It looks weird on you" He looks away, I furrow my eyebrows how rude! I couldn't say anything back because we already met up with the other maids.

"Mr. Choo and Miss Chan, meet Miss Sana the new maid that you've all heard of" Jungkook introduces me to the two older maids somewhere their 30's, I bow down "Nice to meet you" I say and they smile back. "Alright you both know what to do, I'll be in my office if you need me" He walks away.

"Okay Miss Sana, I'm sure you've heard of sweeping and mopping the floor?" Miss Chan speaks first with a small smile, I nod "Of course", "Good to hear that, we've already prepared you the materials, we'll be just watching you carefully and see if you've done good, easy right?" Mr. Choo shrugs.

"Alright" I nod, Miss Chan hands me a white broom and a dust pan. They both move away quickly and I start to sweep the floor carefully and neatly.
I moved the broom repeatedly till the end and sweep the dusts into the dust pan before throwing it away in a mini garbage can beside me. "Nicely done" Mr. Choo takes the broom and dust pan from my hands, "Perfectly clean for a starter" Miss Chan smiles, "Thank you", "Now lets see how you mop the floor" Mr. Choo now hands me a bucket of water and the mop.

——

"Great! I could see the shininess on the floor" Mr. Choo claps. "Okay next you'll be cleaning the game and pool room, I'll be teaching you how to do that" Miss Chan leads me while we both leave Mr. Chan. I sigh as we both enter the elevator "Don't worry this will be quick since I'm a professional at this" I chuckle, "Good to know" I reply, "Also I know that's it not my business but I heard you met Mr. Jeon the day before he hired you at the mall" Miss Chan asks. "Ah right, yes it's true I didn't recognize him from the clothing he wore and plus I got so busy" I smile nervously.

"Hm I wonder what was the reason why he hired you even though you've met already, he doesn't usually bring anyone in if he knows them", "Interesting", "Yeah and a pretty young girl like you" She smiles at me,
"Oh thank you but I'm sure he has a girlfriend" I say, She laughs "Girlfriend?", My face is confused, "He doesn't have a girlfriend, that kid focuses more on his work".
"Really? What about that Lisa girl?" I ask, "Lisa Manoban?, she just hangs around him for attention, she tried asking him out a few months ago but sadly didn't work for her and Mr. Jeon only gave her a second chance because he's father and hers are best friends"

That even shocked me. "Oh" I let out and the elevator dings, we exit and the smell of pool chlorine hits my nose. "Anyways all you basically have to do is just mop the floor here, and on the next door get things organized and cleaned" She instructs as she takes out a bucket of water and a mop out the storage room. "I've seen you mopped Miss Sana and it's the best technique I've seen before" She hands me the things.

"Thank you Miss Chan" I bow down and opened the glass door to the pool and start to mop the wet concrete slowly. The pool is really big probably 5 feet deep and the hot tub is just at the corner of it, its like the one's I've seen in hotels. My father never really put a pool at our house back in japan, he says it's too dangerous. Fun fact I've never really learned how to swim my parents were really strict on me.
Though I wasn't really mean about it, I just respected it because I knew they wanted to keep me safe.

——

I than now finished the pool and start to clean the game room which wasn't really missy, I just had to vacuum the carpet floor and organized the pillows and game controllers. "All done?" Miss Chan appears, I nod while I put the controllers onto the bottom shelves.
"Really great, it's been a long time I've seen someone new clean these place" She smiles, "Well I'm happy I get to meet new people" I smile back.

"Alright, I already informed Mr. Jeon that you'll be coming up to clean his office, the things is on his coffee table" She says and picked up the cleaning materials, "I'll see you in the kitchen when you're done" She bows down and leaves. I leave the game room and entered the elevator, pressing to the top floor where his office is. Whew Hopefully he's not in his office or else it'll be awkward seeing me clean. The elevator dings and I exit, turning to my left, his door is open but I don't see him anywhere,
I enter and it was the same as it was 3 hours ago.

I look around and pick up a bottle of spray and cloth on the coffee table. "Oh your here" Jungkook's deep voice fills the silent room and made me jump, how is he so quiet I didn't head his footsteps, "Jeesh you could've at least knocked?" I turn to him, "Why would I knock at my own office?" He's face scrunches and walks to his desk,
I roll my eyes "So you don't give me a heart attack" I start spraying the table and wiping it. "Not my fault you get scared easily" He checks his papers but I ignore him, I than now walk up to his empty shelves and sprayed them.

"Heard you've done a great job cleaning" He looks up at me and I look back at him "Yeah are you surprised?" I say sarcastically, He stands up and leans on his desk facing me "Actually yeah, I didn't really see you as the nicest cleaner here", I scoff "Well you thought wrong Mr. Jeon" I wipe the shelves. He chuckles "It's cute when you say my last name" He whispers,
I ignore him again, I have to work with this guy, A knock on the door interrupts us and we both looked.

"Hey Jungkook" A tall short blonde girl is standing by the door.