Chapter 31: Mess

Arden

We looked at each other for a few minutes before he looked away. He stood up and hugged me. "I love you too but-" I quickly cut him of with a quick kiss.
"Don't say anything." I said hugging him tightly. We stood there in a hospital room hugging.
"Maybe we should take a break." He said.
"But i-."
"You deserve someone that's...okay. That is normal. Someone that you can have fun -" I placed a finger on his lips.
"Stop, the last few weeks have been torture. I felt so bad about everything. I thought would he forgive me? I don't know alot. But I want you in my life. I need YOU."
"You need me?" He asked.
"Yes...your like a breath of fresh air and we all need fresh air."  He looked at me and smiled.
"I'm so soo soooooo sorry I left you the way I did. I know I can never make up for it but I-." He kissed me. I kissed him back. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. He abruptly broke the kiss.
"I need help." He muttered.

Weeks passed. Oliver and I spent alot of time together. He left the hospital and I was there to help him. He moved out of his apartment I helped with a few boxes. Oliver let his family know he was leaving for a bit. Eventually it was his final night before he left. He had been quite the whole day. Oliver was quite in general but it felt different that day. We had dinner at a restaurant and walked home. We walked into my apartment. He closed the door behind him. I took my jacket off while he sat by a desk. "I'm just going to take a shower okay I'll be with you right after."
"Okay." He said. I took a long shower. Working was extremely hard these days. So I did not spend as much time at work.

I got out the shower. I wrapped a scarf around my head before walking out the bathroom. Oliver was reading a book. "You have tons of books. I've been looking everywhere for this one." I smiled.
"You can take it with you it's pretty thick too you'll have a blast reading it."
"Thanks." I walked into my beauty room to get myself ready for bed. Once I was done I walked out and closed the door behind me. Oliver was half asleep with the book on his chest. I took it and put it on the side table. I watched him as he slept. When was I  going to see him again? I sat down on my side and tightened the scarf around my head. "Oliver put the dovet over you." He mumbled and went back to sleep. I crawled to his side of the bed. I covered us both before I snuggled closer to him. I felt something pock my thigh. I turned to face him. I slipped my hand under the covers and brushed my fingers over his boner.
"I was told that your medication makes it hard for you to get hard so then what is this?" I wrapped my fingers around him through his underwear. His eyes opened. He looked at me. "It happens sometimes. I didn't want  to get your hopes up." He said.  He placed his hands on my waist. I began a slow rhythmic movement up and down his dick. He let out a deep groan.
I slipped my hand into his underwear and continued. I slowly lowered his underwear with my other hand. I left him completely naked. If I had know sooner I would have eaten him alive.
"Do you want me to use my mouth?" I asked him. He looked at me. His eyes barely focused. He moaned.
"Yes or no."
He closed his eyes.
"Yes." I wrapped my mouth around him and used my hands to cup his balls. He was big but it was nothing I couldn't handle.
"OH GOD" He cried out. He arched his back off the bed. I wanted to see this face alot more. I wanted him to cry out. Until he had no voice. I let his member go and began kissing his body. Where the scar was. I made it all the way to his neck.His hands landed on my ass.
"I haven't been this har-" I cut him off with a kiss. He was grinding against my thigh. I liked how much he wanted me. I moaned into the kiss. As that familiar session hit. I broke the kiss. I kissed his chest. I kissed his nipple. He let out a raspy moan. I continued my relentless assault on his nipples. He seemed to like that alot. He arched his back off the bed. His movements against my thighs began to quicken.
"Slow down not yet." I said getting off him completely. He opened his his eyes. He let out a groan. I took my underwear off. I climbed back on top of him.
"Don't close your eyes." I said. As I lowered myself. We both gasped. He placed his hands on my hips.
"Oh yes." I moaned.
His face was a desirable mess. I began rocking back and forth. Our bodies were completely in sync. He hissed. I was already too close. I wanted more of him.
"Fuck...shit." He moaned. His own thrust were becoming sloppy.
"Oh God!" He shut his eyes.
"You feel so good!" He hissed out. I  wanted him to say my name. I kissed his neck and slowly made my way back to his nipples. Our bodies were uncontrollably moving faster. I let out my own moan.
"I'm going to-." I flicked my tongue against his nipple and rocked my hips at the same time.
"Arden!" He whimpered out. His voice hoarse. I let out my own cried as the floodgates opened. We both rocked our hips slower and slower until we stopped. He looked at me with those eyes.
"See my hopes aren't up." I smirked.