9:32

'Oi JJ.' I asked. 'Which shooting range are we going to?'

'I don't know.' He shrugged. 'Vikk arranged it.' I nodded before going upstairs.

I sat on my gaming chair that was positioned in front of my computer. I quickly went on YouTube and checked whether there was anything new. I searched up Freya's channel. She had posted the video we made together. People were going to want to see my video which I dyed my hair in. 

I had already edited the video, so I just pressed upload, and posted it onto my channel. I watched the video through again, giggling at everyone's reactions. I finished the video and went onto Freya's channel to see the video we filmed together. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw me, forcing Freya down into the splits.

'ADDIE?' I heard JJ yelling my voice, so I ran downstairs. The guys and girls had arrived. Vikk looked slightly nervous.

'Uh guys.' He said in a smaller voice than usual. 'The guy who runs the shooting range just texted saying that due to an accident and that we can't go shooting today...'

'VIKK!' Nearly everyone yelled. Vikk looked ashamed in himself.

'Guys, you can't blame Vikk for it.' I said, trying to be reasonable. 'Besides, I know a place we can go.'

Everyone looked at me.

'I'll just call them.' I took my phone out of my back pocket and typed in a number.

'Hello?' I heard the familiar American voice say.

'Zayn!' I exclaimed. I hadn't talked to him in ages.

'Addie?' 

'That's me!'

'Oh my God, we haven't talked in ages!'

'I know, but I have a question.'

'Shoot.'

'Do you still own that shooting range?'

'Yes.'

'Well... do you think 25 people can come and use the guns? They're British and it'll be a new experience. I can pay for them all too.'

'Of course they can, you don't even need to pay!'

'Thanks, can we come in the an hour... twelve o'clock?'

'Come anytime, we're free all of today.'

'Thanks again Zayn, I can't wait to see you again!

'Ditto- seeya!'

'Bye!'

I ended call.

'We have 30 minutes before we have to go.' I grinned at the group. Everyone grinned right back at me. 'Oh, and Talia, could you do my makeup? I am terrible at makeup and you know it.' I pleaded. Talia laughed and we went upstairs.

'So who's Zayn?' She asked as I sat down on the bed and she took out my makeup.

'He's a family friend. I've known him since I was practically born.' I replied, closing my eyes as she dabbed my face with a foundation covered makeup sponge.

'I'm guessing you haven't seen him in a long time?' She questioned, adding concealer and bronzer.

'Not in about 10 years.' I laughed, feeling her spreading blush across my cheeks.

'What colour eyeshadow?' She asked.

'Just some neutral brown in my crease please.' I asked, feeling her patting some eyeshadow on my eye.

'How do you want brows, lashes and lips?'

'Uhm, light ombre brows, just mascara on my lashes, and red lips please.' I requested. I heard her pull the mascara stick out of the tube, before flicking my lashes with it- making them darker and longer. I next felt a pencil on my brows. Pressure being placed at the ends of my brows and getting lighter at the start of my brows. After she had done, she covered my lips with a maroon red lipstick.

'Done.'

I looked in the mirror. I don't want to sound narcissistic or anything, but I looked HOT.

'Jeez Talia, you really outdid yourself.' I gasped before turning around and hugging Talia. 'And I love your outfit.' I complimented her two piece, short yellow dress that hugged her figure.

'Thanks.' She blushed.

'Anyways, let's go down. I reckon we should get going. Thanks again.' I smiled, putting my heels on before beckoning her downstairs.

'Ready everyone?' I asked everyone, who was either sat around the TV, or leaning on the counter in the kitchen and on their phones.

'Wait... where is it?' Josh asked.

'Oh, don't worry- I'll drive us there.' I offered before Josh passed the keys.

We all walked to the minibus before getting in- me last. I climbed into the drivers seat and revved the engine , pressing on the accelerator.

'Shit, Addie's driving.' JJ exclaimed. I laughed at him. Looks like he's still shaken up from the last time I drove him in my car.

But damn.

I couldn't wait to go and see Zayn...

-------

Okay, I know that Houdini was made very recently and this was a long time ago, but just... IDK. Just believe that Houdini was out now...??

Okay, bye :))