Chapter 27

Marinette's P.O.V.

Once Marinette passed through the portal she gave Damian and Mar'i a final wave before she closed it. The bluenette showered, getting ready for the day. She washed her hair before she got ready for the day. She wore a tan turtleneck sweater tucked into a high-waisted red and burgundy plaid skirt with twin buns on each side of the back of her head. The buns had red ribbons tying them the extra ribbon hanging cutely, heeled lace-up boots were accompanied by frilly lace socks. She had a purse housing the kwami's and the horse miraculous, the bag looked like a ladybug.

Marinette made her way down to the lobby using the elevator and walked out, she immediately spotted her friends. Chloe and Alix had their suitcases with them, when the blond saw her she immediately called Marinette over.

"MARIBUG! You got here just in time, Kim was just telling us about his date."

"REALLY? GREAT!" Marinette excitedly exclaimed rushing over to the group and Kim began going over everything in detail.

"We met at the docks, and then we went to the restaurant that I saw when he and I went on our last date. It was really nice and the food was great, after that I asked if he wanted to go on a walk in the park and he said yes. When we got there the sun was about to set so we climbed that willow tree we hung out at on Sunday, because there's this one branch that if you lie on it you can see the sky and so we laid down there and talked as the sun went down, after that we went to this candy shop. We had some candy and then I offered to walk him home, but he said he lived far away and that his parents were picking him up but insisted on dropping me off at the hotel. We got there and then..." Kim stopped he didn't want nosy classmates to hear but the girls got what he was going to say.

"You have got to call us after every. Single. Date. Hangout. Everything. You to, bug." Chloe threatened.

"Yeah and make sure to have enough fun for all four of us, we don't want to hear that you guys did nothing for almost two weeks."

"Yeah, go on dates, make out, go shopping, OH, you should go to the beach!!!"

"Marinette, it's been a while since you've seen Damian. What's going on with that?" Alix grilled trying to persuade her to give up information before they were an ocean away.

"W-well about that..." Marinette led off blushing slightly.

"Well?" Chloe demanded knowing it was something good.

"We may or may not have-a-date-tonight." Marinette said quickly but clearly.

"YOU GOT A DATE!!!!" Chloe screeched before she and Alix started shaking Marinette and acting like maniacs. This 'somehow' got the attention of Lila and Alya along with the rest of the class.

"What was that about a date, Marinette?" Lila asked sickeningly sweet.

"Oh, it's nothing, Lila."

"No, really! I'm curious, who's it with? The cute mystery boy from yesterday's tour?" Lila asked again, she had something planned.

"Yes, it is. And of course, it's on the day we're leaving which means I won't be here to plan her the most gorgeous outfit th-" Marinette covered Chloe's mouth before she could trirade about outfits.

"Chloe's over exaggerating, but yes it's with him." Marinette admitted, wanting the conversation to be over.

"You know, my damiboo showed me pictures of his friends. In one of the older pictures he was there but I never knew who it was, so last night when I was texting him I asked." Here we go. "He told me that that guy was some snobby brat, a son of one of the lower leveled socialites, and apparently his family is in debt because of his spending habits." Marinette laughed remembering Damian's bare room and the thought of him arguing with his father about inefficient spending.