Keigo Takami ღ Hawks {Omegaverse AU}

A dreamy, dependable goddess.

That was the image conjured of you, with the draping of a rose-tinted veil over his mind. Perhaps it was the fault of his instincts, that his deepest regions yearned to belong to such a sublime Alpha? To be forever marked as yours, no matter if he had to relinquish his autonomy, or simply be rendered a plaything? Yeah...that was the dream. But, if you embedded some feeling, some sliver of affection into your bite...oh, he would always keep it on display. He would proudly parade around the proof of your bond - of your love. The fluctuations in your scent seemed to bounce off his heart-strings, only further convincing the poor little Omega of your striking compatibility. It was such an intoxicating aroma, gentle but commanding. Whispers of comfort and protection almost emanated from your very soul, whenever he was particularly tired or stressed. It might have been a mere fantasy, but that wasn't enough to stop it providing for him, even at the greatest of distances. He knew you hadn't yet claimed a mate (just don't ask how), and he wished so desperately to be the one to receive that honour.

Your interactions were limited, with you being a high-ranking member of the Paranormal Liberation Army, and Hawks a rather dubious character. But, oh...loyalty to you was sovereign. He did everything to arrest your attention, but as an Omega, there weren't many avenues. He wanted to demonstrate his fertility, show you that he was prepared, willing, to sabotage his mission, if only you would bless him with a child. He would fawn over them, be the perfect mother - the perfect Omega.

Just notice him, already! Notice his desperation to be marked, to conceive!

"What would it take for you to just mate me?" A sigh rolled off his tongue, as he imagined an idyllic future.

He needed to stop transforming into a puddle of nerves and sputtered sentences, when he practiced his confession in the mirror. Where was his usual, debonair masque? He melted at every breath you took, every word you meticulously crafted, every slight movement. And, oh gods, when you licked your lips so absentmindedly, his self-control frayed more and more. He couldn't contain those needy whimpers, or the slick gliding down his thighs. It was obvious that you weren't trying to seduce him, but even so, you managed wonderfully.

How was he supposed to confront you, without immediately falling to your feet and worshipping your every inch? How was he supposed to sit idly, and wait to be selected? You could have anyone! No-one was out of your league, but he felt so incredibly inferior. As he should, being an Omega. But that wasn't it. Could he ever hope to be enough for you? To be gifted the opportunity to satisfy your every need, whether sexually or not? He longed for this, day and night. He longed to be worthy of your hypnotic lure. Recently, this desire had intensified - in a matter of days, his heat was due. He didn't want to suffer through another, alone...without the Alpha he craved. But did he have a choice? Would he be able to woo you, as a simple Omega? And most importantly - would it please you to stuff his tight breeding hole until it overflowed, and make him shamelessly moan out your name, as he begged, as he pleaded for a symbol of your devotion?

He could only dream of the ecstasy.

...Wait. What if he performed some cool, aerial tricks for you? Or...Or gave you some presents? Would you appreciate flowers? Food? What about something shiny? Gods, the scent of giddiness, mingled with a light apprehension, was seeping into the air. It was an exciting prospect, but maybe too forward? That small, niggling self-doubt still remained, and he just couldn't shake it. Was he honestly a grown adult? He felt like a love-struck teenager.

That was your effect, huh? You completely shattered his confidence, turning him into a blindly-infatuated, starry-eyed idiot.

He loved it.

He loved you...but all his training, that suave exterior...it all fell away in your presence. His thoughts muddled, and the only thing on his mind was mating. Mating...having your child...would that bind the two of you together, for eternity? He sure hoped so! Would your naturally-protective instincts allow you to reject a pregnant Omega? One who had been pumped full of you, one who would gladly abandon his position, to start a family? To simply while away the hours cuddling, nesting...

Ah...he wanted your attention, your love, your everything.

So why was he just standing around? He should be flying, pursuing your scent from the air.

That's...not a bad idea, actually.

The last time his gaze had lingered on your majestic form, so powerful, so enticing, you had been engaged in a conversation with a certain patchwork Alpha. It was common knowledge that Alphas didn't usually choose a partner of their own gender, but he couldn't help the small bubble of that jealousy rose within. Alright...the massive, all-consuming bubble of jealousy. For a brief moment, he wondered if that emotion would be acceptable, considering his gender. Did you like the idea of an Omega taking charge, possessing such unbridled lust? All for you? It was impossible for five hours to have passed, since he witnessed that horrific display, but there was a heavy persuasion to your pheromones, which convinced him to stay. He should have already turned in a report to the Commission, muttering something about the idiocy of sending an Omega on an infiltration mission. Yes it was stupid, but secretly, he was over-the-moon. This wasn't nearly as evident in his scent while with his superiors, but the minute he touched down on to Liberation Army property, his entire being seemed to relax.

You were dominant, definitely spouse material, and he ached with an overwhelming desire. You didn't appear the least bit interested in mating, but he was certain that would soon change. One-on-one, praying that the rustling of his crimson wings and the aroma of need, of passion, didn't betray his infatuation, could you honestly resist him? Would you? Or would he once more fall victim to your indifferent charm? To your powerful pheromones, which he inhaled with fervour?

A little love, and a lot of wing-action, carried him on the wind.

He puffed out his chest - maybe you were into less submissive Omegas? Or maybe not. Either way, months of planning and faux confessions were about to be shoved into a blender, and turned on full. It's said that first impressions are incredibly important when attracting a life companion, and these would indeed be his first ever words to you. He could scarcely hear himself over the erratic beating of his heart.

He didn't understand the look of half-confusion, half-amusement eclipsing your typical monotony.

You didn't understand the contrast between this Omega's brazen demeanour, and the fierce, scarlet blush on his cheeks.

A roller-coaster romance was being forged beneath your noses, but the starting pistol sounded an awful lot like a well-renowned pro hero shouting, for the whole world to hear, "Let me give you a child. Please!"

[Word Count: 1197]