Shouta Aizawa ღ Eraserhead

Requested by: KagamiRinSakura

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was no secret that you loved him. The only person who thought your affections were hidden, was you. Even Aizawa had noticed the way you stared at him through rose-tinted glasses, sighing dreamily and almost falling off your desk. The two of you were childhood friends, who managed to enter into the prestigious UA academy together. You were extremely excited about this opportunity, but given your shy demeanour, Aizawa was the only one you could comfortably talk to. He never quite understood what had captivated you - he wasn't amazing, and there were plenty of other people you could have chosen. Whenever he caught you looking, he would try to shake it off, but a blush crept on to his face, betraying his monotonous façade.

He was determined to wait for a confession. You may have been shy, but this was something you needed to do for yourself. If he verbally reciprocated your feelings now, then you wouldn't have the chance to show him your bravery. He knew you were capable of doing this, because he often heard you practising in empty rooms, when you didn't meet him during break or lunch. He never said anything about it, not wanting to embarrass or scare you.

One day, however, you walked up to his desk, clutching your sleeves and lowering your head. He gave you his full attention, and you proceeded to ask if he would want to hang out at the weekend. His heart was pounding, despite the lack of emotion on his face. He accepted, watching you shuffle back to your own desk, at the front of the classroom, a slight skip to your step. You sat, allowing a wide smile to envelop your features. Quickly, you covered it with both of your hands, so that nobody could question you about it. Aizawa wondered if you had anything planned, or if you were just going to suggest staying at your house. He wouldn't mind either way - he was simply happy to be spending time with you, outside school.

Two days passed, and the weekend was upon you. As he imagined, you asked him to meet you at your house. He figured you might say something soon, and that you wouldn't wish for anyone else to hear, because it would be utterly embarrassing. You went to the kitchen, gathering drinks and snacks, breathing heavily and trying to give yourself a pep talk. He would be chivalrous about it, you presumed, but you didn't actually think he would ever even consider dating you. Puffing out your chest, you waltzed up to your room, where Aizawa was currently settled. The large wooden door was somehow a lot more forbidding now, and you stalled outside for a few moments. Your hand had just grazed the door, when it flung open, revealing your ebony-haired friend. He seemed to be a little concerned, probably due to your long absence, but as soon as he saw you, that dissipated, and you were left with a completely blank slate. He motioned for you to walk through the door, taking some of the items from you, to lighten your load.

"T-Thanks..." You stuttered, beet red.

He nodded. "What did you want to do?"

You appeared confused for a second, before sputtering, "U-Um...well...I-I just wanted to play? Y-Yeah...a game." You pointed towards your console, and began searching for a suitable game. 

"Where is it...?"

His dark eyes focused on your smaller frame, and, as much as he wanted to smile, he refused to. "What about Minecraft?"

Suddenly, you glanced upwards, looking him dead in the eye. The two of you just stared at each other for a while, before you realised what you were doing, stuttered out an apology, and avoided his eyes.

"M-Maybe?" It came out as a question, although it wasn't really meant to.

Your fingers graced a few games, all of which you ended up tossing aside. Aizawa observed your struggle, but didn't actually say anything. He didn't wish to risk breaking your concentration. After another few minutes, in total, uncomfortable silence, you gulped and stood up. He watched with bated breath. You nodded to yourself, pivoting on your feet. You wandered towards him, squeezing your eyes shut. Still, you managed not to bump into him.

"U-Um!" You started, fluttering your (e/c) orbs open and flicking your gaze around the room.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" He asked, heart rate increasing.

You began fiddling with your fingers. "I-I just wanted t-to say...um...Iloveyoupleasegooutwithme!"

He strained to hear your mess of a confession, attempting to pick apart the words. When he deciphered them, despite his best wishes, a giant crimson hue spread across his cheeks.

He sighed, shrugging and responding, "I love you too, now can we play Minecraft?"

[Word Count: 792]