Momo Yaoyorozu

Requested by: Blogsion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your usually emotionless face was soaked with tears. You had watched as a gorgeous woman, clad in an elegant, snowy-white dress and veil, walked down the aisle, her father by her side. She wore your favourite smile - the one that made your heart melt. She was absolutely perfect, in every conceivable way. Her movements were fluid, natural, yet her eyes held a nervousness - wedding jitters. Your stone-cold façade had crumbled away, leaving a very vulnerable-looking young woman. Tears were streaming down your face, as the vows were taken and received. You had always been so monotone, so strong, but now, standing opposite the love of your life, all your walls broke down.

Momo's eyes watered at the sight of you, adorning your own spectacular dress, weeping happily and heavily. She reflected on you, normally so stoic and unreadable, heart thumping and stomach fluttering. This day had been at the forefront of her mind ever since your first encounter; she silently thanked UA for not only turning the entire class into beautiful heroes, but also for introducing you into her life. She couldn't imagine a world without you, and she didn't want it any other way. You were hers, and in turn, she was yours. Bringing a hand to her face, she gently wiped away the tears, so that she could speak those very important, life-changing words.

"(Y/n), I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of our lives. You have taught me so many incredible things, and I'm not sure I would be myself today, if not for you. I vow to protect you and make you happy, and I will dedicate myself to you wholeheartedly. I will be a true and loving companion, worthy of your adoration."

The guests included parents and other relatives, alongside the entirety of your former class. A mop of green hair ducked down quickly, snagging a tissue from his hot and cold boyfriend, and blowing his nose. Beside him, Ochaco and Iida were in tears. Even Bakugou turned up, with Kirishima. Shinsou sat nearby, calmly gazing forwards. Your own mother and father were sniffling, muttering amongst themselves, about how very proud they were. You spared a glance to the congregation, before refocusing your sparkling (e/c) eyes on Momo. She was your everything, and hearing her vows caused your heart to flutter. A wretched sob escaped your lips, and you looked towards the priest, as if asking him to hurry up. You wanted to cradle her in your arms, hug her tightly and never let go. That was the very first thing you would do, as soon as you sealed this with a kiss.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Both of you were brides, but nevertheless, you glided towards each other, and when you wrapped your arms around her waist, she snaked hers around your neck. You tilted her body slightly, then immediately slammed your lips together, passionately, although managing to retain a little tenderness. It could get as rough as you desired later, but for now, decency was required. Your lips moved together perfectly, and you felt her smile widely into the kiss. When you disconnected, your forehead pressed to one another, you were both panting lightly and staring into the other's eyes. Massive, love-filled smiles complimented your rosy cheeks. You faintly heard cheering, but the only person in your sights was her: your wife. She was actually your wife! You wanted so badly to lift her off the ground, twirl her around and kiss her again, so that's exactly what you did. She giggled - a beautiful, heavenly sound, which she knew you loved.

Leaning into her, you whispered, "I love you, Momo Yaoyorozu."

"I love you too, (Y/n) Yaoyorozu."

Someone passed her a wonderful bouquet of multi-coloured flowers. Her ebony orbs were soft and euphoric. Staring at her pale features, you wondered how you ever got so lucky. She had been the most amazing girlfriend, and now she would be the most incredible wife. You thought of all the things you had done together in the past, such as sharing a bed and visiting foreign places together. All of that, you had done as two separate people. Now, you would do them as one. It was so exciting, and you nearly squealed. This truly was the happiest day of your life.

Momo giggled, pivoted, and threw the flowers into the congregation. You were standing extremely close by, watching her every ministration. She held out her arms, motioning for you to accept her embrace. You cradled each other, swaying gently from side to side. Your first dance would be during the afterparty, obviously but there was nothing stopping a quiet, adoring cuddle.

You simply wished to be in the other's arms for a while.

[Word Count: 796]