Nemuri Kayama ღ Midnight - Lemon

[A/N]: I decided to start doing more kinky shots, because I missed out on Kinktober last year, so look out for those!

Kinks: Graphoerotica, Degradation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sauntered angrily into work, knocking over various desks and letting important paperwork cascade on to the floor. A few (h/c) strands of hair veiled your newly-acquired black eye from public view. Your co-workers stared at you in shock, wondering where the normally placid, energetic and fun-loving (Y/n) had disappeared to. Your demeanour had completely changed within the last twenty-four hours, and it was for a reason you would rather not disclose. The small apartment you owned was inhabited by two people - you and (G/n), your girlfriend. There had been a violent fight during the night, wherein you began screaming and swearing at each other, throwing objects around the room and dealing harsh physical blows. Outraged, (G/n) had destroyed items of personal value to you, such as heirlooms and family pictures. This resulted in copious amounts of tears, steam billowing from your ears and drowning out all sense of rationality. Being a more morally just individual, you tried to be as gentle as possible, but that became increasingly harder as (G/n) yelled and slammed doors, overturned tables and ripped the stuffing out of your favourite childhood toys.

Sighing, you slumped down into your chair, ignoring the whispers and crude remarks swirling in the air. You worked at the office of pro hero Midnight, whom you admired greatly. She was slightly older than yourself, and much more sadistic, but you couldn't help imagining having sex with her. It would likely only be a one-time thing, and you used to be ashamed of the thoughts, but in that moment, you were finally single, upset, angry and lonely. Due to work at UA and patrolling, Midnight was rarely ever at her office, giving you ample opportunity to indulge your dirty mind, then leave without anybody noticing. Licking your lips, you picked up a pen and some paper. You walked through the long corridor until you came across a large, polished-wood door. Without granting a warning to the darkness, you opened the door and stepped into the blackened room. You had been in there on countless occasions, but never in the absence of your dominatrix-boss. Flicking on the only available source of light - a lamp with a red shade, which plunged the space into a sadomasochist's crimson fantasy - you marvelled once again at all the equipment she kept on display. She was definitely unabashed and unconcerned that someone might take offence, or implore her to remove everything immediately.

There was a desk of pure ebony, which you doubted she ever used (unless she had someone bent over it). Experimentally, you raked your fingers along it. That was something you could get used to - being sprawled out across this very surface, that sapphire-eyed seductress slapping your posterior with her trusty whip.

An untamed flush of heat suddenly swelled at your core. In response, you pressed your legs as closely together as possible, which wasn't the tricky part. It was as though your throbbing womanhood had sensed something of fancy, because it wouldn't stop tormenting you. Flitting your gaze around the room, you noticed lots of rope, latex suits, sadomasochistic toys and instructive books. You guessed that she brought the misbehaving ones here, to have some wet and wild fun with her - that was probably why so many people in her office acted so improperly. You couldn't really blame them, though; throughout your entire relationship with (G/n), you had only ever managed to orgasm to Midnight. You kept pictures of her locked away for personal, private use. Your mind was cursing your legs to eternal damnation as they glided towards the front of the desk. Biting your lip (not noticing the blood), you slowly opened one of the many drawers. You were not at all surprised, rather quite excited, to confront nothing but vibrators and butt plugs.

Sneaking into Midnight's office sure was an erotic nightmare.

Against your perverted judgement, you closed the drawer. When you lifted those doe-like (e/c) eyes, you failed to register that the door was slightly ajar. Your eyes ghosted the other drawers, mind swimming with all the possibilities. What would you find in there? More vibrators? Dildos? Gags and blindfolds? Collars? Soon, you were shivering in anticipation.

"My, my, who knew you were such a dirty girl?" Called a very distinct voice.

Face draining of colour, you swirled around to find the dominatrix sitting, one leg above the other, on her chair. The two of you were mere inches apart, yet you hadn't realised she was even in the room. Swallowing your fear, dread and arousal, you tried to back up. That dastardly ebony desk was in your way.

"I-I can explain." You started, fully expecting to be made to write out a three-page confession to your crimes.

Wetting her lip seductively, she replied, "You can make it up to me, how about that?"

Your eyes widened - that meant trouble, but you couldn't refuse. "Yes, M-Midnight..."

"Take your clothes off."

In her hero costume, she was the definition of sexy, and you knew that, no matter what she asked of you, you would happily oblige. Nodding, you started to unbutton your white blouse, the fabric breaking away to reveal your similarly cheerless bra. A skirt and pantyhose completed your work look, but you wasted no time in discarding of the heavier item. Midnight looked dissatisfied. Clearly, she wanted to see more of your soft, (s/c) skin. Reaching behind, you unclipped your bra, letting it fall to unveil your modest breasts. Then, you turned your attention to the panties obscuring your recently-shaven womanhood. You fingered the lacing, maintaining eye contact with your boss. You dragged them down and threw them aside. Midnight stopped you just before you could remove your pantyhose. She ordered you to sit on her desk, legs spread. You did as requested, watching her grapple with a sort of stick-like object. She dislodged it from its place on the wall, and your eyes watered - it was her whip.

A small clump of drool pooled at the side of your lip. Midnight placed the whip adjacent to your figure. Her cold fingers caressed your thighs, trailing upwards until they reached your sensitive area. She was extremely gentle, but you didn't expect that treatment to last for long. With one hand on either side of your nether region, she began stretching the skin, moving her face closer to get a better look inside. You whimpered. She smirked.

Midnight's usual, sadistic expression was plastered on her face, and she leaned sideways to open another drawer. Drawing her hand back, you noticed that she was holding a marker pen. You thought this was incredibly strange, and wondered if it she wanted to shove it up your womanhood. You wouldn't complain. Alas, she uncapped the pen and brought it towards you. A myriad degrading words abandoned her lips, and you could only stare, shocked, confused and disoriented. Everything she said became inked on to your naked body. After a short while, you were covered in demeaning words such as slut, whore, cum dumpster, sex addict, naughty, bitch in heat, fuck toyscarlet woman, and sex kitten. She also engraved lovely phrases on to you: I love cum and dirty masochist being the most prominent. You also had arrows pointing to your womanhood, with the writing: CUM IN HERE.

When she finished, Midnight reclined and checked over her work with pride. You shuddered slightly just thinking about it. This sexy, kinky woman could turn your clit into a waterfall. Slivers of cum were already rolling down your thighs, settling on the pantyhose and drying up.

"Your breasts are so small..." She stated, rubbing a hand against one. 

"The last girl I took care of here had much bigger breasts than you."

A sob caught in your throat - you knew they were small, you didn't need reminding.

Midnight twisted one of your nipples between her fingers. "Tell me why I should keep you here."

"B-Because...I'm a-a bitch in heat." You conceded, replacing the friction at your nether region with your hand. "And...I-I'm so wet. You can't l-leave me like this..."

"You're a wet bitch in heat?" She questioned, picking up the whip.

You gasped. "Yes!"

"(Y/n)..." She tutted condescendingly. "You really will spread your legs for anyone, won't you? There's a girl in your bed and yet you're in my office, offering your cum dumpster to me as a sacrifice."

With a gulp, you decided not to inform her about your current home situation. 

[Word Count: 1417]