Toshinori Yagi ღ All Might - Lemon {2}

Requested by: Aaaaaadontplease

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eagerness was infectious, and it latched on to those primal instincts that made you want to jump off his lap and peel open his layers. Your eyes greedily traced the muscles stationed behind his transparent shirt. You had always desired to be this up-close-and-personal, this touchy-feely with him. Now, your fantasies were becoming a reality, but things had to ascend to a whole other level of kinky to match your standards. You teetered on the cusp of a bad decision; word might get out that you had a naughty rendezvous with the former Symbol of Peace/turned villain, and then you would be disgraced. The media would tear you apart in seconds, then you could wave goodbye to your house, your car, your job and, most importantly, your friends. On the other hand, you could live in the moment and strap in for some mind-boggling sex, that was certain to rough you up and leave you begging for more.

Deciding that this was by far the better option, you pretended to be the meek, rational woman he knew so well, not the kinky freak you morphed into behind closed doors. All Might didn't know about all your imaginings - specifically the ones in which he had you tied/strapped to a bed or chair, with either rope or handcuffs, depending on the level of punishment. If you had been really naughty, like flirting-with-another-guy-in-front-of-All-Might-naughty, or exhibitionist-naughty, then he would most likely drag things out for as long as super-humanly possible, simply to make you suffer. He wouldn't allow you to orgasm, but he would ejaculate on to a part of your body, coating your skin with his sticky fluid. Then, you would be forced to lick him clean - purge the sin from his wanton cock. He would grip your hair so tightly that you felt like you might die, and he would sheathe his massive warrior inside the wet, warm cavern of your mouth. You would have to restrain a gag, or face further punishment.

He would have you ensnared so deeply that you begged to be punished, pleaded for him to whip you or strip you of all clothing and walk into town, the wind whistling down your naked body. You wanted him to make love to you in the middle of the street, claiming you in the view of repulsed onlookers who were snagging photographs of the festivities, to present as proof to their disbelieving friends. You wanted everyone in Japan to watch as this new All Might impregnated you. If he so wished, you would birth the child there on the street, in front of all these people. Then, perhaps All Might would let a few of the curious men inspect you a little closer - peer into your wet, throbbing hole, stick a finger or two inside, rub them around and make you squirm.

Perhaps he would even let them make love to you in the same fashion, even have a child of their own. He might punish you, acting as though you did something scandalous, despite the fact that you were carrying out his orders. You would gladly accept the punishment - all the better if it was harsh. Your recently-pregnant, feeble body wouldn't bother him in the least, nor would it put up a fight as he once again penetrated your deepest regions.

"Are you frightened?" All Might's question zapped you back into the cold reality. "Your whimpers taste very sweet."

You attempted to gulp down your fear, knowing that, if he took advantage of it, the situation could get a hell of a lot worse. For everyone. You contemplated using your quirk, like you had done earlier, but this was All Might, a real human, and, in spite of everything, a friend. Your head was fuzzy, and spinning like a raging washing machine, yet you needed to figure out a way to escape. You didn't want to harm All Might, if that was indeed a possibility. However, you had already started the cumbersome process of acting, and so you had to play the role, hoping beyond hope that, if you could gain the right cards, then he would let you go before anything too horrible transpired.

Gripping his shoulders, you whispered, "I-I don't know what's going on...I just c-came to get you back. I t-thought that maybe...maybe you were hurt."

He laughed. "It's not me you need to worry about now, (Y/n)."

"I can g-get you out of here!" You cried, lacing your voice with a healthy amount of concern. "We can go home!"

"Home? This is my home, (Y/n), and it looks like it's yours now, too." He responded, arching an eyebrow.

A shiver, like a thousand termites, crawled down your spine. It didn't seem as though you were getting out of this disastrous situation without a fight, and that was very bad news, given that it was All Might you would be up against. He was the epitome of strong and muscular; he could have his way with you as easily as if he were simply licking an ice cream. He was paused, mid-breath, and you wondered what was happening. You tried to glance over his broad, rocky shoulders, but he was too tall, even sat down, so you couldn't see a thing. There was no escape, and he acknowledged that with relish. When he regained his momentum, his lips drew a smile, shifting his other features upwards. His small irises glinted wickedly. He had a plan, and a sinister one. You could just tell. Something was very wrong.

Subtly, you attempted to slide off his lap, but those annoyingly muscular hands held you in place. All Might's grin only widened as he watched your struggle. Not a single word parted his lips, and his breathing was steady, balanced. You finally understood what your cat must have felt, every time you refused to let her jump down. You were trapped. It was almost claustrophobic.

A hum reverberated through your body, making you jolt. "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?"

The word 'no' was perched on the tip of your tongue, but it never managed to escape, for soon, All Might had crashed his lips into yours, feeling around inside for all the distasteful words. He wiped your mouth into a clean slate, running his own hot tongue along your inner walls, claiming the foreign territory like a proud monarch. When he pulled away, a string of foul saliva fought to catch him. It was the last thing connecting your lips, until he brought his back down on yours, greedily. His hunger could not be quelled or contained. He ate your mouth like a starved lion, forceful, predatory, and absolutely remorseless.

A calloused hand skimmed the waistline of your trousers, searching for the opening. He navigated swiftly, pulling them open, and thrusting them down your legs, panties in tow. They rested around your ankles, and All Might set to work on your shirt. It had become loosened and a little messed-up during the course of the previous kissing-fest, and was removed with ease. All that remained was your bra, but that soon went as well. Naked and slightly self-conscious, you tried to wrap your arms around the two most secretive areas of your body. All Might swatted them away, however, and hoisted you up. You thought he might fling you over his shoulder, but the bed was only a few steps away, and so he instead slammed you down on to that. With a piece of rope that had been conveniently placed beside it beforehand, almost as though he planned for this exact occasion, he bound your wrists to the headboard. Now you were left to squirm uncomfortably, with nothing except another, larger body for cover; and besides, he wanted to be in you, not on you.

Whipping off his offending garments, and sliding the trouser/pantie combo from your ankles, he threw them aside, hopping atop you as if your nude canvas was an exciting new car. Your face had contorted into one of mild shock and disbelief - he was actually going through with this! You had sort of half-thought (half-hoped) that this was all a horrid prank.

You were about to lose your virginity to a friendly monster. 

[Word Count: 1379]