"Its weird, that she gives preference to her work than family, very unlike her" he mumbled to himself staring out of the window.

He immediately flung his jacket over and stumped out to search for her.

His first destination was the office she worked, it was already 5:30 in the morning and people started to pool in for work.

He saw the security guard change shifts and go out,

"Hey hey...excuse me, was it your night shift yesterday??" he asked stopping the guard midway.

"Yes sir, why do you ask" he nodded.

"Did you see my sister, Jung Minah her name is" hoseok said breathing "she works here"

"Yes sir, but madam left by 11:30 last night itself and she didn't come yet for work today" he replied making hoseok step back in shock.

"What!? Are you sure? Maybe your mistaken"

"No sir. I saw her leave with my own eyes and I remember very well because she was the last to leave last night"

"Wha... what time did you say?"

"11:30 sir"

The time drove hoseok into a trance, he knew that she never leaves work that late but if she has then she should have been careful while coming back.

Hoseok was working for the Criminal offense wing in Busan police Dept. He was in charge of the kidnapping cases and now the feeling that the culprit is still roaming around freely got him goosebumps. Adding to it was the fact that she hadn't called since last evening and now she goes missing.

He shot off to search for her, looking out for every little street she could have passed to reach home but there were no traces. He got panicked.

'God! Where is she, is she safe? Is she even alive?'
Insane thoughts began to wander his mind. Even the idea that she would be the next victim triggered his anger and stiffened up his body.

But he breathed out suddenly and realized,
'If I could solve this and find her alive then maybe he has everyone else alive too. I'm gonna have to find minah'

He thought and walked straight to Ravi's house.
'stay put minah, brother is coming'

/////

They had rented a house in the street next lane to Darkray Street. It was not that lonely like they expected it to be, people were walking around busily and the shops were wide open. It didn't look like the area that had 4 missing cases now.

"Don't they all seem too normal" she asked staring out at the window.

Jungkook was sipping his coffee and shot a stare at the window when she asked.

"This technically means that these people are not aware of the happenings around them" Jimin replied as he brought some cup noodles to eat.

He kept the hot noodles tray on the table and took one for himself,
"Eat up guys we have a lot of work to do today"

"Where are we going today anyway" she asked as she took hers and began slurping in.

"Mr. Kim wonshik's residence" Jungkook said looking at his watch.

"Who's that"

"That's the officer who asked for our help from our principal" Jimin replied making Jungkook nod.

"Oohhhh" she nodded hugely in realisation.

After some pause she straightened up,
"How is it that you both know everything and I don't"