Chapter 18: A Shocking Revelation

You invited Big Boss and Vice Boss for dinner, a simple dinner. Vice Boss first noticed Fink and became astonished as he asked, "Aw, who is this little green gerbil?"

Sonny noticed Vice Boss attempting to pet Fink, but he stopped the the mafia vice boss with an arm sling.

"I wouldn't give Fink a nice pat on the head if I were you, buddy." warned the monkey boy.

"Aw, why not?" asked Vice Boss.

Sonny gave a sweatdrop.

"She's no gerbil, Mr. I love Gerbil Vice Boss," explained Kumori. "Fink's a green rat."

"But gerbils and rats are the same species, right?"

Big Boss cleared his throat and explained to his younger brother, "That litte green rat girl is a rat, not a gerbil."

You then took out some water bottles from the refrigerator.

"I hope you're thirsty, but sorry I don't do some special beverage if you're looking for a fancy drink, Big Boss." you gave Big Boss and Vice Boss some water bottles.

"Thank you, Ms. Steath Mode." thanked Vice Boss.

"Please, that's my hero name. Call me (Y/n) (L/n)." you smiled.

"(Y/n) (L/n), that's a lovely name." Vice Boss' eyes turned into hearts.

"(Y/n) (L/n)..." Big Boss muttered your name.

Big Boss then stared at you as you sat down with Sonny. Fink, on the other hand, suddenly sat on Kumori eating some instant ramen noddle with a fork.

The mafia leader and the owner of the nightclub Noir 201X spoke with you about Fink.

"You know I was speechless that Professor Venomous hired a heroine like you to be a private babysitter for his precious little rat minion."

Sonny, Kumori, and Fink became surprised to find out about your doing like babysitting Fink.

"He has a business trip this weekend," you mentioned, your look didn't react when Big Boss mentioned about you being a babysitter for Fink.

Big Boss looked around and asked, "Where is your roommate?"

"Ed is busy for the weekend."

"Working for POINT... huh?"

"This time, POINT is now doing a new management..."

Big Boss sighed, "So Foxtail stepped down as leader of POINT because she failed to stop the rebels who worked at the Lakewood Plaza..." he then stared at you. "How come you're not working for POINT right now?"

"I already left POINT a while back." You finished your dinner as you placed your chopsticks over the empty cup. Your lips were unsmiling. "And... since you're here to see me, I want to talk about my midnight performance before you gave me those coordinates."

"Big Boss Bro..." Vice Boss began to feel worry when you mentioned about your midnight singing gig at the reopening of Noir 201X.

"What about it?" asked Big Boss.

"Something tells... that you're not the one who decided what time I should performed on that very night." you narrowed your gaze at Big Boss.

Sonny, Kumori, and Fink noticed your stern look. Fink wondered why you're like that. Of course, when she was Professor Venomous' prisoner, Fink hated you because you couldn't refuse to eat. But in the end, you accepted the food and you thanked her. Not to mention, you even called Fink, "Finky".

You then took a glance at Fink. Of course, you knew that Fink is very loyal to Professor Venomous. The green-haired rat girl likes Professor Venomous.