Chapter 1: Arabian Shadows pt. 1

Foxtail stepped down and promoted Elodie, the popular famous heroine, as the new head of POINT after the battle of Lakewood Plaza Turbo.

You knew that Foxtail made her choice because of what she had done during her life as the leader of POINT, especially the glorbs she got from. Not to mention, a top secret mission Foxtail chose it for you. That's right. She wanted you to steal the glorbs from Big Boss and delivered them to her in secret.

Of course, this happened when Foxtail was still the head of POINT. Foxtail decided to take over the Plaza and had Carol relieved of her undercover. Mr. Gar was "betrayed" by Carol and left the Plaza. The former employees of the Plaza were trying to rebel against POINT in order to reclaim the Plaza and their former jobs.

They managed to stop Foxtail and the battle of the Plaza had come to end with Foxtail stepped and Elodie became the new leader of the super hero group. Everyone in the Plaza got what they reclaimed and they returned to their daily lives.

Foxtail then confronted you and confided in you with the truth and the reason why Foxtail needed glorbs. You were shocked to hear that she had received the glorbs from a dark mysterious villain and glorb dealer named Shadowy Figure, not to mention that she chose you to go undercover at Big Boss' nightclub to take the glorbs from him and, once you got your hands on these powerful floating light balls, you delivered them to Foxtail without questioning her.

You demanded some answers about this Shadowy Figure. Foxtail only gave you some or less of them. Shadowy Figure is a level -8 and for some reason, he had targeted the Plaza because of the glorbs that were hidden underground in the sewer's room.

You decided to find this shadowy villain and put him to justice. Foxtail completely refused to let you find him and she didn't want you get yourself hurt if you try to fight him on your own. Foxtail severed her ties with Shadowy Figure, then she said, "I don't want to lose a reliable spy heroine like you," The former head placed her hands on your shoulders, "Promise me you won't get yourself... I don't know... get yourself shrunk or teleported, or whatever."

Angry yet dismayed, you looked away and said, "I promise..."

Back at the apartment, you lied against your bed staring at the ceiling. Despite your promise to Foxtail, you couldn't just stand still and do nothing. You need to find this Shadowy Figure and find out about his motives.

You then tried to put the pieces of puzzles about Foxtail's association with Shadowy Figure and her past mistakes relating to taking over the Plaza. Foxtail requested glorbs from him.

Of course, you weren't there when Foxtail and her troopers took over the Plaza.

You decided to speak with Elodie at her new office, having a teatime. Elodie explained why Foxtail used Chip Damage, a holo-man created by Dr. Greyman, to infuse the gifted students including Elodie herself of POINT Prep with glorbs.

Elodie was also aware that the Plaza was the prime target for glorbs. Under the Plaza, there was a special room hidden somewhere in the sewer, a special sanctuary.

You were told that the glorb sanctuary had to be protected at all costs from the villains. Villains wanted to get their evil dirty hands on the glorbs. In fact, Lord Boxman had been using glorbs on his robots every time. To robots, they needed them as a form of a life battery.

Now you sercretly know Shadowy Figure was trying to get his hands on the glorbs from the sanctuary.

You found out about Shadowy Figure's motives: gathering glorbs from the underground sanctuary of the Plaza and delivering them to his associates such as Foxtail.

The question was how many evil associates does Shadowy Figure has. You had to assume that Big Boss may be one of Shadowy Figure's associates. Foxtail was aware of how many glorbs Big Boss obtained before having you to go undercover.