And he came, just like always. Last night when I found him back at the store, I admit I was surprised and worried. It was just before sunrise, still dark, of course, I would feel uneasy.

It's good, that I don't walk around showing my emotions over my sleeves or else he would have already hinted out about my breakdown seeing him like that. God! that would be embarrassing I really am not ready to reveal everything right now.

When I accidentally found out he was having fever, my brain started malfunctioning and I didn't even realize half of the things that I randomly spewed over.

When he was already in my house, on my bed that's when I realized what I actually did, my heart was swelling with joy, fear, warmth and concern. It's been years since we have been like this. It's been painful years without him beside me. And that moment I just want to keep him to myself. Close to me, so no one would dare take him away again.

When I took him in my arms, believe me, I swear my intentions were not bad, not until, this morning that I woke up with his small delicate body sprawled all over my chest.

I was basically cocooning him, while he was drooling over my shirt. He looks so soft, snoring with those adorable puppy noises, that unconsciously I pulled him more closer, our nose touching, lips inches apart. His strawberry flavoured shampoo was refreshing enough.

Gosh! and don't even start with those lips, they look so tempting that I want to mend them with my own, bite, suck and swallow them whole and hear him moan underneath me, but I know its too early for that but ugh! why is he making it so hard for me? We have only been dating for a day and here I'm already trying to jump him. Control Chanyeol! Control yourself!

Would he even allow me too? I know that whenever we get close he kinda becomes nervous or that's what I guess. I know he is also trying to avoid it, or maybe it's just my imagination. He doesn't even like me, well not yet. So yes, definitely it's my imagination.

Without, much struggle I finally decided to detach myself from my beautiful boyfriend. He is so irresistible I wish I could stay with him forever but I have to attend some very serious business and it can't wait.

I had a quick shower and wore some light clothes, just a black woolen sweater and grey jeans. I quietly thought of leaving a note beside him and a spare key in case he wakes up and decides to leave. I didn't forget to check his temperature and I kind of let out a relieved sigh after finding it gone. He is really strong to walk all the way to the store in a sick state. Who the hell even does that? Brave of him to assume I would approve of his habits.

I just couldn't see him getting sick, imagining him coming out to buy food in the middle of the night that too being sick, makes my heart clench and a very horrible feeling resided in my stomach. So I didn't care about, him knowing my poor self compared to his rich self, that moment I only knew that he was sick and hungry and I was too worried to even think anything.

I already prepared some breakfast and even instructed to reheat it before eating. Laying a gentle kiss over his forehead and shamelessly staring at him for whole ten minutes I walk out locking the door with the master key.

The day was still young so I didn't encounter any traffic, only few shops, cafes and bakeries were available at this hour. The weather was relaxed and comforting compared to the night's chill. I love it when it's not freezing to death like last night.

After nearly walking for the past twenty minutes, I was in front of a huge mansion. The butler who works here Mr. Hong who is Chinese and has been working here for ten years comes rushing as soon as he sees me. He has worried lines all over his forehead as he seem hesitant to see me appear all of a sudden.