Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"What's cookin'?" I asked Alice as I walked into the kitchen wearing black booty shorts, a light grey cami and black flip-flops, I leaned over her shoulder and got a good wiff of the Spaghetti Bolognaise that Alice was stirring.

"You'd never guess this family is half Italian" I said sarcastically and Alice chuckled, "yeah, but the other half of this family - Coopers half - is Irish, and that's where we get our amazing partying ability from" Alice sang and I sat up on the kitchen counter, the sparkly black granite was cold and smooth under my legs and it felt extremely refreshing.

"Alice, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course you can Andi, you can tell me anything" she replied over her shoulder.

"Have you ever, done something, and you know you shouldn't, but...it just feels right?" I causiously asked her, I didn't want to give anything away.

"Yes, life feels like that, I remember I chose Cooper over my family, I was arranged to marry some hot shot rich boy, but I did what felt right; I ran away with Cooper, we got married and had Liam nine months later, I knew I shouldn't have done all that, because I was going against what my family wanted, but the only thing that mattered was that it felt right, I loved Cooper with every fiber of my body, and I still do," she told me and I smiled at her, she was everything I want to be; she's strong, in touch with her feelings and she knows what she wants, "but honey, what brought that question up? What's wrong?" Alice asked and I froze.

Should I tell her? I didn't know, my mouth went with what felt right, "remember when I kissed Hunter?" she nodded, "well, that felt...right, but I knew it was wrong, 'cause I have my eyes on someone else and there's the fact that we've hated each other sinse birth" I told her and it was her turn to smile.

"Hunter doesn't hate you, that kiss meant everything to him, he's been waiting for that sinse he dicovered that girls don't have cooties" she giggled and I stared in shock.

"What are you ladies talking about?" Cooper asked as he walked up to Alice, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck lightly, making her giggle like a school girl; that! That right there, is what I want!

I want someone who loves me and comes home from work and without reason, he kisses me; I would do anything for that, "we were talking about the fact that Hunter does not hate Andi, you're a guy, he's your son, tell her how Hunter feels-" Alice was cut off by someone.

"What the fuck are you two telling her?!" Hunter shouted, "Hunter! Indoor voice please!" Alice scolded and Hunter glared at his parents, warning them not to say something; something is seriously wrong with him!

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up" I mumbled as I breezed out of the room, "Andi wait!" Hunter called beind me but after what Alice told me, I didn't have the emotional strength at the moment to face him.

I ran into the basement and curled up on the sofa I sat on the other night at the sleepover, that turned into a full of gig of Hunter's band, I knew I shouldn't have asked to change the name; they probably all liked Make Me Hard, I just thought they were nicer guys than to actually keep that stupid name after what Dylan did, I personally think Angels From Hell sounds better, but I'll ask for their opinion, sinse it isn't my band, so I don't make the calls.

I looked up at the ceiling and lay down, my hunger had evaporated after what Alice told me, I mean I'm not taking it all big because I wanna be a drama queen, trust me, I don't; but the way she said it really made me think about things, like the time we wore his mom n dad's wedding rings, or the time when we stayed up all night in his bed when we were five, trying to be rebelious and not fall asleep, we just talked the whole night away, like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Those were the times when we could get along with each other without ripping each others throats out, I mean, yeah, we've had some really rough times; like when he pinned all of my training bras onto the notice board at school, where everybody could see them and I wouldn't speak to him for 3 months or when I threw out all of his condoms out on our sophomore prom night when he was gonna get laid, but we have had our out right awesome times together, like when we were 13, we went to Summer Camp and we had to do a series of competitions, we played volleyball in the lake, we played pranks on the camp nurse and a lot of other stuff that I would never forget.

Can you fuckin' hear yourself right now? You fucking pussy! This is Hunter you're thinking about! Fuck that Jesse kid and get over Hunter, it's not like you love each other or anything, is it?

My conscience asked, I honestly think my conscience is a guy sometimes, going from the way it speaks to me; it sounds like Steve Stifler!

No! I'm

way better than Stifler! Better and dirtier! I bet if you let me control this body, I'd have you getting laid in less than ten minutes! Steven Stifler has nothing on me! My conscience yelled in my head; that thing's ego is way too big.

If you think my ego is big, you should see my

- STOP! Jesus Christ! Note to self; trade in my conscience for a nicer one!

God really broke the mold when he made me!

I really need food now! I stood up and started for the stairs but I walked straight into something hard and tall; Hunter - or Tristan, either way it was one of the twins and I had a strong feeling it was Hunter who was holding me around the waist, preventing me from moving out of his strong grasp, I squirmed and pulled but there was no way I was getting out of his arms any time soon, I'm strong , I admit it, but he is just a bag of muscle, not like the guys with muscle on top of muscle, but he's nearly at that point, I just hope he doesn't go all the way and get that whole 'I have so much muscle, that my muscles have muscles!' thing going on.

Could you sound any gayer?

My conscience screamed at me and I ignored it, I'm a girl, so I have permission to sound a little like that sometimes.

"Hunter...just...I'm hungry, let me go" I muttered, I can't believe I don't have the balls to look him in the eye.

Of course you don't have the balls to! You're a girl for cryin' out loud!

My conscience said to me, Hunter dropped his arms and I brushed past him, I've never been such a coward!

I ran up the stairs and sat down at the table in my usual seat, waiting for the rest of the guys to come and sit down so we could eat.

Cooper at down and Alice plated all the food up, the guys were not here though and I knew exactly what was going to happen, the monster inside of Alice was going to come out, and let me tell you, when that thing comes out, everybody should be extremely scared; she stomped out of the room as she pulled her hair out of the messy bun she always wore when she cooked.

She burst through the games room door and I smirked, "if you girls don't come and get your dinner right now, I will ground all your asses!" Alice screamed over the sound of guns going off, Liam, Hunter, Aaron, Darren, Mick and Brady came sprinting into the room; Carmela and Ottelo were visiting Alice's sister for a few days.

"Sorry mom, we lost track of time!" Liam cried as Alice slapped the back of his head playfully; I held back my laugh as Hunter sat on one side of me and Aaron sat on the other side, great! If they start bugging me, I swear to God I wont be to blame for my actions.

There we go! You sound like the good old you again!

My conscience cheered and I smirked, I like it when that voice is happy, it makes life bearable, sometimes...

*************************************************************

THANKS 4 READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY READING

clodaghXP