Chapter 4

Pic at the side is Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment and tell me who u want a pic of next?????!!!!!

PLZZZ VOTE, COMMENT AND FANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LUV MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Chapter 4

I jumped into the Impala and Liam jumped into the passenger seat, I took a random CD out of the dash draw, it was a mix tape made up off Blink 182, Simple Plan, House of Pain, Three Days Grace, Stain’d, There for Tomorrow and Escape the Fate.

I pumped the volume up as Jump Around by House of Pain blasted through the speakers; I drove to the airport carefully as snow was now thickly lying on the ground and it was still falling.

Hello winter!

I love snow, it’s a chance to show my perfect aim when I lodge a snowball between Hunter’s legs, god he must really hate me!

If he hates you, why did he kiss you back? Answer that one smart ass! My inner voice teased and I locked it in a dark, cold room.

Suck that bitch! I smugly said mentally.

Liam was being extremely quiet and that was very out of character, he was normally hard to shut up.

“What’s wrong?” I ask.

“Nothing, I just think Hunter actually thinks Aaron is gonna rip his balls off. That kind of thought really scares a guy, hell, I feel sorry for him; and you know for a fact that I very rarely feel sorry for Hunter. I’d be scared if Aaron came after me, any guy would” Liam whispered the last part, obviously not thinking I would hear.

Was Aaron really that scary? I was never scared of Aaron; well I wasn’t really scared of anything so it was hard for me to feel even a hint of scared-ness around Aaron.

I pulled up outside the entrance and quickly found my brother with two guys standing talking to him; they each had two bags.

I honked the horn and Aaron turned to me and a smile broke across my face, as did his.

I burst through the car door, ran over to him, jumped into his arms and hugged the fuck out of him, I could hear Liam laughing in the car and the two guys Aaron was with were hooting as if this was some sort of sexual gesture.

I jumped down and ran back to my car, Aaron knew to throw his bags into the boot but what surprised me was the fact that the two guys he was with did the same.

As all three of them climbed into the back I frowned in the rear view mirror at Aaron.

“What the fuck?” I asked and Aaron puts on a big, fake, cheesy smile.

“They’re a couple of friends I met in Aus” he explained and pointed to the guy on his right, he had sandy blonde, medium length, wavy hair, bright hazel eyes and a laid back sense of style – very Australian.

“This is Brady, and this is Mick” he said while he gestured to the other guy, he had thick, spiked red hair – not ginger, but red, like a flame – he had dark grey eyes and wore skinny jeans, a plain white tee and a black leather jacket, he looked very bad ass at the least, he dresses a lot like Hunter, only Hunter doesn’t wear skinny jeans, he wears normal boot cuts.

I sped back to the devils hide out, Aaron nagging me to stay away from Hunter, or else…

I put my foot down on the brake as we neared that awful house, Aaron pushed Brady and Mick out, got out himself and got their bags out of the boot.

Aaron then looked expectantly at me, obviously forgetting what I told him about me living at the Elliot’s house.

“I don’t live in that whore house anymore” I spat at him; he smiled and ran into the house with his new besties.