Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Ok, so, go over that again, you had to find an item of clothing in Hunter's closet and put it on somebody?" I asked, are these brother fuckers - hehe, see what I did there? - fucking retarded?

"In the dark, blindfolded" Liam siad, his eyes wide as he played with the jeans that were on his arms, "ok, so, who the fuck put my bra on Hunter's head?" I asked them, tapping an impatent foot.

"Uh, Chance" Hunter blurted out and Chance stood up, outraged, "what the fuck man? I though we weren't gonna tell?" he shouted at Hunter and I cracked up.

"You guys are fuckin' retarded" I mumbled as I walked into my closet, looking for what, I did not know, but I was looking for something.

"What did you want anyway?" Hunter asked from the door, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, right! Lou, tell him!" I shouted loud enough for the whole street to hear, I brushed past Hunter and a shiver ran down my back, I ran to Lou who was sitting right next to Kevin, talking animatedly, "I think it's safe to say that someones getting laid tonight" I exclaimed, the whole room laughing with me.

I spun around, looking for Jules, she wasn't even in this room, I frowned and looked in every room on the hall, the one opposite Hunter's should have been my first guess, I knocked on Tristan's door and the sound of fumbling came from the other side of the door, by this time, Hunter was already behind me, grinning.

Tristan answered the door, shirtless, and I held back a grin when I saw Jules behind him, with a cheeky smile on her face, "how come everybody else gets their one and only, and I'm stuck with King Kong?" I joked as I pointed to Hunter with my thumb.

Tristan shoved us out of the room and slammed the door, Jules giving me a quick 'goodbye' wave, "dude, we don't need them!" I shouted and grabbed Hunter's hand, I pulled him into his room and it was empty, "what the fuck?" I growled.

"Well, if they don't wanna play then I guess we can go down to the basement and eat" I declared and we ran down the stairs, waiting for the stampeed to start, when food was involved, there was no mercy.

I quickly picked up my pizza and took it over to my sofa, snuggling up in the covers, Hunter got under with me and stole a slice of my pizza, "when I said that we can eat all of the food, I meant, I will eat mine, and you can eat theirs" I grumbled, he ignored me and just flashed a huge, cheesy smile.

I ran over and stole the box of oreos, when I sat back on the sofa, I twisted one open and licked all of the delishous vanilla cream out, I haded the biscuits to Hunter and he shoved them in his mouth.

"That's fucking discusting!" Darren shouted at us as he took Lou's pizza and sat at the edge of the stage.

"What? I don't like the biscuit," I state, "and I don't like the filling" Hunter told him, his nose high in the air, I laughed at him and shoved another couple of biscuits in his mouth.

"Dude, that's as good as a kiss!" Chance shouted, "I mean, they're sharing saliva" he drew the word 'saliva' out, making it sound ever more dicusting than it already was.

We shared about a million oreos and my eyes started to droop, I was in the room with Chance, Hunter, Patch, Darren and Liam, "I know what'll wake you up" Hunter grumbled and went over to my iPod.

He played with it for a few minutes, fliping through all 36GB's worth of music - yeah, I have a big obsession with music, any type of music you want, it's on there - he finally stopped and pressed a certain song, he dragged me into the middle of the room, took my bra off of his head and flung it at Darren.