Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"I'm gonna hurl!" Andi screamed as she ran to the bathroom; it's been five minutes since she finished the hot chocolate surprise and I had been counting the minutes 'til she finally had to puke.

"You two should probably go in after her" I muttered as I played with the long spoon in my toffee sundae, "you're her man, go sort out your woman" Jules joked and I gave her my middle finger, "suck it" I spat at her.

"No, it's ok, that's what Tristan's here for" she said smugly and Tristan blushed beetroot red, "Jules, did you have to say that?" he grumbled as he looked down at Jules' hand that rested on his thigh.

"I'm just gonna go" I said as I climbed out of the booth, I walked to the women's bathroom slowly; there's only one thing more embarrassing than being caught by someone you know when you're in a Victoria Secret store with your mom, and it is getting caught going into the women's restroom.

I knocked on the door and opened it; I could hear Andi gagging as I pushed open each of the stall doors, one thing that was impossible to notice was the fact that the smell in here was much better than the one in the men's room.

"Andi baby, are you ok?" I asked her and I pushed on the last door; it was locked and wouldn't budge, "Andi, unlock the door" I told her and the toilet flushed, "give me a second!" she groaned and I heard her slump against the wall.

"Open the door!" I called to her and she just banged her foot against it, I banged back with my fist and her hand came from under the door; she held up her index and middle finger.

"Come on! What did I do this time?" I called as Gabby and Jules walked in; I looked at them for help and they smiled, "Andi!" Jules shouted sweetly, "I'm going to cry if you don't come out! And you know what happened the last time I cried in a public place!" she continued and I smirked.

"Yeah; we got thrown out of Taco Bell!" Andi shouted back as she crawled out of her sitting position; she slowly unlocked the door and opened it, I looked at her with the most serious face I could, even though every instinct in my body was telling me to ask her what was making her act like this toward me.

"Do you want me to get you a glass of water?" Gabby asked Andi and she shook her head, "nah, I'm ok now...I think...can we just go to the skate park already?" she grumbled as she started to walk away from me, I gripped her wrist with a little bit too hard, because she was yanked back and her eyes stared angrily into mine.

"You don't own me. I'm going to the skate park whether you like it or not" she growled and as the anger inside of my body boiled, I could feel my canines lengthen and my eyes flashed jet black.

"Let go" she whispered and my hand dropped her wrist; I looked away from the girls and pulled myself together, I'm actually pretty scared of what I just did to Andi.

That wasn't me...it couldn't have been me.

"Are you coming?" Jules asked with a hand on my bicep, I looked her in the eyes and she frowned, "what's wrong?" she asked and I closed my eyes.

"She doesn't hate you, if that's what you think; it's just hard for her to adjust, she's the kind of person that doesn't like big changes, she's trying so hard to deal with the fact that she's pregnant and the father of her children and his family are vamps...I know it's hard for you too, but put yourself in her shoes" she told me and I smiled; I pulled her into a hug.

"You always know what to say" I told her as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Andi...can we talk for a sec?" I asked and she glared up at me from where she sat in our booth; the guys raised their eyebrows at me and I shook my head at them, "please" I whispered and I could feel my Adams Apple bob as I took a hard swallow.