Chapter 2

the pic at the side is of Hunter!!!!!
luv him!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

I picked up Andi’s unconscious body and looked toward my mom, needing to know what to do with her, John must have really hit her hard this time and mom hates it when Andi comes here in the middle of the night with bruises, it breaks her heart.

It breaks yours too, my conscience added mentally and I ignored it.

My dad, Tristan, – my twin – Darren – our 15-year-old brother – and Liam – our 19-year-old brother – came rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen as they heard Andi’s scream.

I had never heard her scream like that before, albeit the times when I tickle her so much that she hurts all over.

They took one look at Andi’s limp body in my arms and their faces turned to masks of steel, knowing too well that that ass hole John did this, I was personally gonna kill him for putting her through so much pain, Andi is my best friend and I don’t know what I would do with out her.

I rushed her up to my room and lay her in the still warm covers; I slipped on a pair of baggy grey sweats and a You Me at Six tee.

I remember the nights I used to do this when we were younger, I would look after her when John beat her – nobody really says that John is Andi’s dad because he doesn’t have the right to be the father of such a beautiful girl.

I kneeled down beside the bed, moved her hair out of her eyes and lifted her shirt – not in a perverted way – to see how much damage he did this time.

There was a dark purple fist etched into her upper torso, I looked back up at her face – because he always went for her face – and gasped at what I saw.

Her left eye was turning the same dark purple as the bruise on her stomach; I don’t think he’s hit her this hard before.

I pulled the covers over her, stood up and turned to leave, only to be met by my whole family.

I blushed and looked down at the floor for some unexplained reason.

I then looked up, anger boiling up inside of me, I needed to hit him hard.

“I’m gonna kill the son of a bitch!” I growled as I ran through my house to the front door, sure enough Andi’s car was parked in our driveway.

I stormed over to their house – barefoot – and slammed my fist down on the door, the lights in the front bedroom were on and I could see some sort of kinky game being played, they’re sick.

I burst through the door and stomped up the stairs, hearing Cindy talk dirty to that ass hole, I kicked their bedroom door open to see a rather nasty sight.

Cindy wore a tight leather thong and no top, showing off her fake DD’s and John wore a pair of boxers, they looked towards the noise I made and Cindy didn’t cover herself up, no, she winked at me, slut.

Cindy – who was straddling John – lay on the bed next to him and played with her fake boobs, I’m a 17-year-old guy, I can’t help but be turned on, but it’s not like I want to be.

John stood up and came up to me, he’s like a midget compared to me, he looked up and I glared down at him, I brought my fist up and sent it flying towards his unsuspecting face, getting him in his nose, – which I had broken numerous times before for hurting Andi – I then sent a lot of hits at his stomach, making him feel the pain that Andi felt.

I kept hitting him, I put all of my anger into my punches as she was up against the wall with me pinning him there with my fists, and Cindy just lay there and watched as if I weren’t beating the shit out of her husband.