Chapter 40

Chapter 40

I sighed in frustration; I know for a fact that Jules is wrong, so as soon as I peed on the white stick, I threw the door open, put the cap thing back on it and shoved it into Jules' hands.

I lay on our bed and sulked; I am not pregnant, I mean, I thought you supposedly feel pregnant when you are.

Maybe you do feel pregnant; you just don't want to...

Shut up! You nag me everyday, and I'm sick and tired of it! Can't you just leave me alone?!

Um...no?

Please?

No?

Pretty please?

No...

With whipped cream and a cherry on top?

Um...well...fine!

Thanks!

Don't push it!

"Do you really want to be pregnant?" Jules asked from the door; Hunter and Tristan stood behind her.

"Not yet; I'm eighteen, I'm supposed to be going to parties and getting wasted...not eating continuously as I carry my new husband's kid...I'm just not ready" I explained in case Hunter took it the wrong way and thought that I didn't want to have his kids.

"Well, it's ok then...you're not pregnant" she said with a straight face.

My stomach churned and tears fell from my eyes; did I actually want to be pregnant? Was there somewhere deep inside of me that wanted her to say yes?

"But...I...I would have loved it; whether I got fat or not, I actually thought you were going to say I was...I feel...weird..." I trailed off and Hunter started towards me, ready to comfort me, but Tristan wisely pulled him back.

"Not really" Jules said with a huge grin on her face; that grin means trouble...

"What?" I asked.

"The test; it's positive. I just lied to see how you really felt about it...and we've all seen the episode of Friends where Phoebe does this to Rachel and I really wanted to do it" she said and I froze in shock; I think my lungs actually stopped working.

"So...I'm pregnant?" I asked in a disbelieving voice.

"Yuppers! The big pink cross says so!" she said and a small smile formed on my face.

"You're sure? You're not just joking right?" I worried and she handed me the test; I looked down at it and grinned...there it was, the little pink cross that made me feel all fuzzy inside.

"Oh my god...I'm having a baby" I stated; my hands lightly rested on my stomach and Jules did a little happy dance.

"Sweet Mary in a Dcup!" Hunter's voice shouted and I looked up at his pale, shocked face.

"Are you ok?" I asked and he looking into my eyes, then at my stomach, then my eyes again; I don't quite know what he saw there to be honest.

"Are you keeping it?" he whispered and I frowned, "do you not want me to keep it?" I asked.

"Well you said yourself, you're too young; and you have the rest of high school to go through. And what about collage? Have you even thought any of this through?" he asked and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Thought what through?" Liam asked from the door; I smiled at him and a suspicious look came across his face.

"What did you do?" he accused me and I glared at him, "it's not only me that has fucked things up this time you know!" I shouted at him and he frowned.

"Well who helped you then? And why have you all got worried expressions on your faces?" he asked and Jules stood up from where she sat next to me on the bed.

"Andi...uh...Andi's pregnant" she told him and he frowned, "Vegas?" he asked simply and I nodded.

"That's the only time it could have happened...unless...it aint mine" Hunter growled and I glared at him.

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you?" I asked in a hushed voice to keep my temper under control and he raised his eyebrows...as he nodded.

"You asshole! You know what? I can't deal with you right now; because you're being an ass, call me when you come to your senses and you get the fact that I love you through your thick, gorgeous scull!" I spat at him as I pushed past him.

If he wants to act like a jerk, I'll treat like one.

I slammed the bedroom door and stomped down the stairs; I figured that I shouldn't take my anger out on Alice's house, so I decided the racing tracks were my best bet.

I jumped into my car and drove it to the tracks; I know this isn't going to be a very good relaxation task, but it'll take my mind off that asshole and let off a little steam.

I pulled up at the booth where Guss gives out the tickets; I rolled my window down and he nodded me ahead as soon as he saw me.

I went over to the waiting bay, so they could tell me when I could go on to race; there were about five other cars here that were all new, shiny and basically, my definition of shit.

A street racing car should have character, like my car, it isn't the latest Mercedes, but it has soul, it has a heart; I think it's the best racing car ever, but that's just me right?

Leo waved me forward and after me, the others came; it would be a six car race...I like it; more people to beat!

I got into the middle lane and the others lined up beside me; I looked to my right and the guy with the red emo cut that kissed me before we went to Vegas sat in the drivers seat of the car that certainly isn't a 1970 Dodge Challenger - I guess it's his 'racing' car.

Why the hell is that prick here?

I don't know do I? Maybe he's racing, since he's at a race track!

No need to get pissy at me!

Well you're annoying; it simply isn't my fault!

I wouldn't have to be annoying if you listened to me!
How does that work out?

I don't know! Talk to the hand, because the face aint listening; talk to the booty, because the hand's off duty!

That is so last decade!

So is your face!

It's your face too!

Dammit!

The flag waved and I changed into first gear, shot forward and slipped up the gears with every lap of the track that I finished.

I was in the lead, but the red haired guy was almost in the boot of my car; I let my body do the thinking and I eased off of the accelerator a little, tiny bit.

What a mistake that move was!

He accelerated and shoved his bonnet into my boot; my car turned and started to spin toward the barrier.

I pulled on the door, but it wouldn't budge, so I held onto my seat belt for dear life and did something Hunter told me to do when I honestly had no way out of a sticky situation; I prayed that today would not be the day I die...

*********************************************************

THANKS 4 READING!

I'M WATCHING PIRHANA RIGHT NOW!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!!!!!

IF U HAVENT WATCHED IT, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO!!!!!!!

I'LL UPLOAD SOON!!!!!!

HAPPY READIN

clodagh!!!!!!