Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Sweat trickled down my back and I groaned as something lay on top of me; I nudged it and a groan came from it...I think it is human.

"Should we wake them up?" someone asked and I turned in the bed I was on, the person that was on top of me fell off and whoever was talking caught that person.

"Dude! Wake the fuck up!" someone else shouted and I jumped as I opened my eyes; Tristan and Liam were putting Andi down on the bottom bunk of the bed, I frowned and rubbed my eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked them and they smirked up at me.

"Mom wanted to know if she said yes" Liam told me and I covered my face with my hands; they woke me up for that?

We could have told them that when we got home!

And how were we going to get home?

Good point!

I hate it when we don't hate each other!

Me too!

Grr...

...I sucked your mom's tits...

I fucking hate you!

The feeling's mutual!

"Earth to Hunter! Are you in there?" Tristan snapped his fingers in front of my face; I jumped down off of the bunk bed and felt the boat sway, "I need to go to the gym" I muttered to myself as I climbed on the deck of the boat.

"I'm sorry we couldn't pick you up sugar, we just had a visitor and I could hardly leave so I could pick my son and his wife up from the lake, now could I?" mom asked and I looked around to see a cooler mom must have brought with her; I opened it up and took a beer out of it, I pulled the lid off and took a long swig and looked out over the glistening lake.

"What time is it?" I asked her and she looked down at her watch, "it's half past ten" she told me and I sat next to her on the bench she occupied.

"She said yes" I told her as I took another drink from the bottle, my mom gasped and stood up as Andi slowly walked out of the cabin of the boat with Liam half carrying her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked at me, "I don't feel to good" she told me as she sat on my lap; I kissed her neck and someone cleared their throat.

"Don't get too carried away Hunter" dad warned as he climbed onto the boat while Darren untied the ropes that held the boat to the dock, "don't worry dad" I grumbled as I nuzzled my mouth on her neck, she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I think Hunter's in more danger than Andi is" Darren joked and I gave him my middle finger.

"Be nice to your brother" Alice scolded me as she filed her nails; Andi jumped out of my arms and I saw the beginnings of a hickey on her neck as she slipped her cell phone out of her pocket.

"Hey, Jules; come to the lake, bring your bikini and bring mine" she said into the phone and I smirked at the thought of Andi in a bikini.

"Yeah...no...do not invite Aaron...he's an asshole...I said no, and that's final...he gave my grandma's wedding ring to that whore and he's too chicken shit to get it back...fine, bring the bastard, but don't go thinking I'll be talking to him...you knew he was gonna propose too?! Oh my god!" Andi talked to Jules and I laughed; it came to a point that my laughs made me curl up...I fell back and flew over the shiny silver railing.

I hit the water with a huge splash and my legs automatically started to propel me to the surface where my family and Andi were laughing their asses off, "you're a really nice family you know that?" I shouted at them as I ran my hands through my hair; I swam to the bars on the side of the boat that were made to be a ladder and climbed back up onto the deck.

"You guys suck" I grumbled as I walked to the front of the boat and pulled my wet shirt over my head, went back over to them to get my beer and sat back up at the front, waiting for Jules and Aaron.

"I'm sorry baby" Andi whispered from behind me and I ignored her.

Why the fuck are you ignoring her? She's pregnant, she's vulnerable and you know it; you better take all the fun you can get!

What the hell?

It's sheer fact!

I don't like you're facts!

And I don't like you, but you don't hear me complaining!

Actually, you're always complaining about hating me.

Shut up!

With pleasure.

Andi wrapped her arms around my neck and kneeled down behind me as she kissed my neck, she slowly moved around my body so that she trailed kisses across my cheek, but when her lips got to the corner of mine, she stopped.

I smirked and turned my head to bring our lips together, she sat on my lap with one leg on either side of my legs and I leaned my head back as she kissed the side of my neck again, she got to a certain spot on my neck and I erupted in a lustful moan that was actually quite embarrassing because of the fact that my family was on the same boat.

"I am so jealous" Liam muttered as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it in Darren's face, "mom, tell them to stop throwing shit at me!" Darren shouted and an old couple on the boat next to ours looked at Darren with shocked faces; I smirked.

"I'm sorry about his language; he has a rare STD and he has to live life to the full" I told them seriously and they laughed their wrinkly little asses off.

"The party has arrived!" Jules shouted as she climbed onto the boat wearing a black and red two piece and black flip flops, she had a bag on her arm and Aaron behind her.

"Jules babes, what bikini did you bring for me?" Andi asked her as she walked over to her, Andi took the bag off of Jules' arm and ran into the cabin.

"Hello sexy!" Jules said as she wrapped her arms around Tristan's neck and jumped up to kiss him; he still had to lean down for their lips to meet.

"Do I look fat in this?" Andi asked from the bottom of the boat and my jaw practically hit the floor of the boat, she stood in camouflage halter neck bikini that came just above her belly button and the matching shorts; I bit my lip and smiled at her.

"You look...amazing" I blurted out and she blushed, my wet pants and shoes were starting to get annoying, so I went into the cabin and looked in my draw.

I found a pair of black board shorts with a dark red swirl design at the bottom corner of one side; these would do perfectly.

I slipped out of my wet clothes and put the board shorts on, I went back onto the deck and everybody was gone; I looked over the side of the boat, down at the clear blue water and saw nothing but the calm, deep water.

"Boo!" everyone shouted from behind me and I fell forwards into the water...again!

I kicked my legs and tried to swim back up to the top of the water, but something was stopping me, I looked down and saw Liam holding my ankle with a mischievous grin on his face.

I know that being a vampire makes you able to hold your breath for longer, but I'm not a fucking mutant; I need air, and I'm pretty sure he does too.

He let go and we both swam up to the top, I glared at him and sent my fist flying at his face, but he dodged it and went back under the water, he swam about fifty yards and popped out of the water again, "catch me if you can!" he called to me and I started a fast forward stroke towards him.

"Wanna see something cool?" Liam asked me when I caught up to him, "you better not pull my shorts down like the last time I trusted you to 'show me something cool'" I threatened him and he chuckled.

He waved me closer to me, and when I was right in front of him, his hands went to the hems on my shorts and pulled them right off; he then started a fast swim back to the boat as I glared at him, that's the last time I trust him...

***************************************************

THANKS 4 READIN

VOMMENT + FAN

CLODAGH!